Forum

Only Two more weeks!

16 years 8 months ago #5399 by kentdaddy
Only Two more weeks! was created by kentdaddy
I am honestly as excited as Richard Simmons sitting on David Lettermans lap right now and I simply had to start a useless thread to express my joy.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think perhaps my interest in UGA football has gotten to the point where my wife is a bit concerned.

Please tell me I am not the only one who dances around singing \"football seasons coming\".

Are we OK?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5400 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Only Two more weeks!
Hey kentdaddy, my wife KNOWS that I'm beyond help. Soon your wife will give up and not be concerned anymore, Relax, smell the football in the air, imagine the sounds of Saturdays, very soon we all will have that excitement of waking up on Gameday when nothing else matters in life for that 12-15 hour period of time. The hair will be standing up on the back of your neck, you'll be hoping that the clock moves at a snail's pace and that the day would last a week. Aaaaaaahhhhh, the sweet days of College Football Season is HERE guys !!!!!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5401 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Only Two more weeks!
Your not the only one trust me. I yell everymorning at work 15 days left till Georgia football so on and so forth. I don't see any of this as a problem.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5407 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Only Two more weeks!
kentdaddy wrote:

I am honestly as excited as Richard Simmons sitting on David Lettermans lap right now and I simply had to start a useless thread to express my joy.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think perhaps my interest in UGA football has gotten to the point where my wife is a bit concerned.

Please tell me I am not the only one who dances around singing \"football seasons coming\".

Are we OK?

kentdaddy, I read this thread, called to the wife and had her read same. She said to tell you that she will also be dancing and singing when UGA starts 9/1. Wife graduated UGA in 1971 and is a huge football fan. Still chuckling over the first line. . . . .

More
16 years 8 months ago #5409 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Only Two more weeks!
I'm definitely with you all on this one. I've already started preparing my menus for cookouts on Saturdays I'm not working. My wife knows this time of year my weekends are booked--UGA football Saturday, NASCAR Sunday.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5410 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Only Two more weeks!
My wife is from California so I have had to spend the last 3 or 4 years educating her on why they play two hand touch, tofu eating, nancy boy, hide the gerbil football out west. Now that we have returned her to stock we have begun the part of indoctrinating her in all things UGA.

The difficulty is people from the west think football is a game played between college students. We know it is so much more than that.

She is coming along nicely.

The daughters have the benefit of only being expsoed to Red and Black. They don't even get orange crayons.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds