Forum

Charlie Woerner

8 years 2 months ago #72803 by BulldogShannon
Charlie Woerner was created by BulldogShannon
This cat needs to be moved to SS. I say that for a couple reasons.

1. No doubt with Eason, Godwin and Mecole Hardman, we will attract top WR's.
2. If KS shuts down borders we will always have top flight receivers.
3. Coley will develop plenty of WR's.
4. Woerner is a stud athlete. He can be that 6'4" 235=240 pound SS who also runs a 4.5/ 40 who can shut down a top TE like OJ Howard in the SEC title game----Clemson would be champs today if they could. We will always have plenty of TE/WR's.

I admit the idea first came to me listening to someone else but watch the kid's tape.

This kid can play RB. WR, TE, wildcat QB, SS, and even OLB in a smaller 3rd situation.

search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=adk&h...dio-stations~firefox

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• BulldogShannon
  • BulldogShannon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 2 months ago #72806 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Charlie Woerner

BulldogShannon wrote: This cat needs to be moved to SS. I say that for a couple reasons.

1. No doubt with Eason, Godwin and Mecole Hardman, we will attract top WR's.
2. If KS shuts down borders we will always have top flight receivers.
3. Coley will develop plenty of WR's.
4. Woerner is a stud athlete. He can be that 6'4" 235=240 pound SS who also runs a 4.5/ 40 who can shut down a top TE like OJ Howard in the SEC title game----Clemson would be champs today if they could. We will always have plenty of TE/WR's.

I admit the idea first came to me listening to someone else but watch the kid's tape.

This kid can play RB. WR, TE, wildcat QB, SS, and even OLB in a smaller 3rd situation.

search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=adk&h...dio-stations~firefox

BulldogShannon, Charlie comes from a proven blood line. Video does not lie.

Also have Jackson Harris. I am super high on this young man.

Comes back to that often discussed subject . . . . Players loaded with talent is not and has not been the problem with UGA Football. One thing to recruit them, another to coach them.

There is some serious depth at the tight end position with Nauta on board now. Believe that Eason will get the ball out of his hand quickly in 2016, maybe from necessity. Speed on the outside and a tight end group like we have, not too hard to figure what "can be done offensively" while still trying to build depth on the offensive line.

Gives me a lot of pleasure when I know the type of running backs that we have on campus.

Coach Smart knows that he has talent on the defense, although not saying much at this point, he also knows there is talent on the offense.

Guess it comes down to coaching, eh . . . . We shall see, and bet we know a lot more coming out of the Spring than we did under the other group.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.027 seconds