Forum

One last time with our hero John Leonard.

8 years 5 months ago #71256 by ReservoirDawg
One last time with our hero John Leonard. was created by ReservoirDawg
As you know I have posted a couple of excerts from freelance writer John Leonard on this site.

Some folks have replied back to him(Thriller) on his blog and got reply backs from him.

Today I post the last one...Which I call "The Butthurt Boycott". You can also read some of the replies afterward if you wish. For the life of me I just can't see how some of these Minions thought things were going well. :pinch:

I even said in the past that I could not wear by "G" stuff because of embarrassment and even thought about getting my "G" tattoo covered up. :lol:

This is kind of a reversal of fortune if you will. I refused to wear my stuff until a change was made. John Leonard is refusing to wear his things, attend games, or donate to the school any longer BECAUSE the change was made.

Without further ado... I give you The Butthurt Boycott. Enjoy ;)

www.southernprose.com/2015/11/29/georgia...mark-richt/#comments

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ReservoirDawg
  • ReservoirDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #71260 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic One last time with our hero John Leonard.
Yeah, well.... you know.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

8 years 5 months ago #71283 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic One last time with our hero John Leonard.
Mr. Leonard...

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, as you head out the door.

It sounds to me like you are more of a Mark Richt fan than you are a fan of UGA. I was a fan when Dooley coached our team.... and Goff... and Donnan.... and Richt, and I will be one when the next coach arrives.

I am amazed that you call Mark Richt "the solution". I respect the man and I do NOT want to bash him, but the only thing that needed a solution was a problem Mark Richt himself had created. We can't continue on having a top 10 program by every measurable out there and continue to have about #22 type results. We couldn't continue sliding backwards in the polls every single year from the lofty expectations put on us not just by fans who you might call delusional for having expectations, but also by an objective national media that just evaluated the talent
we had to work with. Speak of this 9-3 record all you want, but try and fine one win over a quality opponent (by SEC standards) and you find not a single one.

..and please.. ask your loyal readers to stop judging Georgia football on the Georgia Tech scale. To claim not having lost in back to back years to Tech as
an overarching achievement for an SEC school that recruits top 10 classes every year is just sad.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, ReservoirDawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #71293 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic One last time with our hero John Leonard.
Funny WD, if you look at the 9 teams we beat this year, probably the best one was Ga. Southern.......pretty sad.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #71301 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic One last time with our hero John Leonard.
That's been the whole point about the record over the past few years, hasn't it?

It's not how many we beat... it's who we've beaten, and we've amassed a lot of wins with 7 home games against Sun Belt level & SAC level teams... Kentucky, Vandy, other down SEC programs, and usually Tech.

Our strength of schedule just hasn't been that tough.... according to Sagarin, our 2015 SOS was 59th in the nation.

Some of us (not John Leonard) look a little deeper into things.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago #71304 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic One last time with our hero John Leonard.
I know.....just pretty amusing when GSU is arguably the strongest team you played and barely won.......GSU for crying out loud.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds