Forum

Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?

8 years 5 months ago #71063 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?
Richt cares more about his ministry than he does his coaching.
Never mind that he is making 4 million a year to coach.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad, ReservoirDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #71064 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?

Buc wrote: Feel sure that most have read the article below.

Read the article more than once.

After that, just how clear does it need to be for Mark Richt to puruse something else.

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/thats-on-usthats-coaching

Waaaap, Waaap, waaaap waaaaap waaaaa waaaaaa
-Mark Richt

That's pretty much all I hear when Mark Richt talks; The Peanuts adults.

He finally gets around to saying that's on us, coaching, well after he's thrown the players on the team under the bus. I can almost hear the sarcasm in his voice when he finally gets around to mentioning "the coaches".

Sorry... Mark Richt; when I said I was done with you, I meant I was done. Anything
else that comes out of your mouth after that point is just waaaaap, waaaaa, waaaaap waaaaa waaaaa waaaaap.

DAWGtm wrote: Richt is not worried about his job it's to well protected. Question for the row if CMR is such a excellent coach why doesn't he have disciples through out football. Don't here a lot of people bragging about having his assistant on their team. Richt and Saban are alike in one way they are both set in the way they run their programs. The difference is Saban's works Richt's doesn't. If he truly loves UGA as he claims he would step down.

The Mark Richt coaching tree:

He will never step down as a sign he loves UGA. He doesn't believe he is an issue, and he thinks what UGA needs is more of his love and kumbaya...because
that's what football is about; love and kumbaya.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReservoirDawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #71065 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?

dawgs_fans_dad wrote:
If Pruitt isn't the DC next year, I would be inclined to watch a lot less. The only redeeming part of this year for me has been watching the defense develop.

Here's the problem in a nutshell, DFD

"Yet when we get a little of that Saban mentality in Athens we quickly try to smother it with a pillow. "

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds