Forum

Leadership 2015 . . . . More Than Words, Please

9 years 1 month ago #67036 by Buc
Think this is the third time I have posted this video on our board. Like a good drink, one is good, couple more suit me fine.

This is not Georgia football that I have known over the years.

Bet this, Thomas Brown will be seen in the S&C area for sure. A couple of positive coaching hires.

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/020915aaa.html

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 1 month ago #67037 by ogredawg
Nice to see you back Buc.

We can all discuss how we now have "leadership", but...unless CMR can "lead" us to a SEC Title and a chance to play for the NC it is all moot. Seems we had this same discussion when grantham and Friend came on board...

ALL of the coaches still have to prove at least to me that they can indeed "lead" us to the promised land...but yet it is still TWO years away according to the "experts". Lead us to wins over Spurrier and Saban then maybe just maybe we can start talking about successful "leadership".

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 1 month ago #67039 by Buc
ogredawg, one thing that comes to my mind when I see you here . . . . offensive line and not to run from this, lack of leadership overall from the top.

You are actually the one that is responsible for me using the word "Leadership". You and kentdaddy have never wavered on "Leadership" and where it must come from.

orgredawg, if what I am seeing is our head coach moving back "gracefully", that is fine with me. You said recently that you hoped to see Mark Richt act as the CEO. Could not agree more. Believe you and I agree that he is better suited on the Green Bean Circuit and helping to close deals in living rooms. Don't expect to see Richt lasting as long as Landers did. Coach Landers is a stand up guy in that he said he did not need to be removed. Have great respect for him leaving the way he did. Hard thing to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds