Quantcast
Forum

Crossed Fingers

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #77373 by Buc
Crossed Fingers was created by Buc
Here is a partial list to Santa . . . . Jamaree Salyer. Next name Trey Hill. Order in which they select Georgia makes no difference to me. Absolute game changers. SEC is watching.

Coach Kevin Johnson is "prime" to coach D1 football. Coach Dell McGee has proven that there are great high school coaches that "understand" how to develop and recruit talent. Teachers both.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #77378 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Crossed Fingers
Salyer I thinks is already a silent commit. Hill I think we have some work to do with him. Clemson and Aubuurn are working him real hard. Hope his friendship with Thomas pays off for us in the long run...

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

• ogredawg
  • Away
  • Junkyard Dawg
More
1 year 4 months ago #77379 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Crossed Fingers

ogredawg wrote: Salyer I thinks is already a silent commit. Hill I think we have some work to do with him. Clemson and Aubuurn are working him real hard. Hope his friendship with Thomas pays off for us in the long run...

Know Hill has taken a lot of visits to Auburn. ogredawg, seems to me this group of coaches have a lot of irons in the fire. Not spending a lot of time "talking to the media", time being spent working. 2018 Class could be the group that finally gets us to a "happy place". Long time coming for folks like you and me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 4 months ago #77382 by Buc
www.georgiadogs.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1031

ogredawg, this goes far back . . . . Remember you were very high on Reggie Carter. Against the gators he was truly "chopping wood". Back from the head problems, a very good thing to have him back. Watching the gator game today again, Reggie Carter is a blessing lining up with Roquan Smith at backer. Hope he continues to play, definitely a leader. One of the biggest hitters wearing the Red and Black.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ogredawg, yankeedawg1

More
1 year 4 months ago #77475 by Buc
Reggie Carter is a beast against the run. One reason that Auburn might have some problems Saturday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
1 year 4 months ago #77481 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Crossed Fingers
Agree Buc...feeling like our front seven will have a lot to say about the outcome on Saturday

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junkyard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds