Quantcast
Forum

Impressive Recruiting Years

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #77206 by Buc
Impressive Recruiting Years was created by Buc
Looking at the 2017, 2018 and 2019 recruiting . . . . serious amount of talent. The coaches are doing more than sitting behind their desk(s). This continues, there is a lot to get excited about . . . . Coach'em Up!

Started with 2015 . . . .

www.espn.com/college-sports/football/rec...e/commits/class/2017
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #77207 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Impressive Recruiting Years
As you and others have correctly pointed out....we always have had talent in Athens..

I believe recruiting under current coaches has changed also...we no longer shotgun but

Recruit with a purpose to fill needs and build depth.... biggest change...all our current coaches

Can and do recruit.....HC made it clear....our success begins with not being out recruited...

Starting with the State of Georgia..... believe that was sticking point with Coach Rocker..

HC.....added HS coach ... Huge in mending relationships with HS coaches... I see this as a

refinement of tha Alabama way...... Recruits know what the deal is with change in the Classic City

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junkyard Dawg
More
1 year 3 months ago #77208 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Impressive Recruiting Years
Do not believe that there is any question as to what our head coach wants, and quite frankly will get, or . . . .

When I look at our recruiting over the years, one thing has always remained . . . . Many players over the years have given Georgia the courtesy of "visiting", but . . . .

The change I see now is this . . . . not only are many of the top recruits visiting, it does not end with one visit. Many recruits return several times and I believe that is directly related to the methods and personnel that are responsible for recruiting in Athens.

What we will see now is just how far and the length of time to "consistently" repeat what we have seen under Kirby Smart. Hard to disagree with our recruiting efforts since the arrival of Smart and Company.

More
1 year 3 months ago #77214 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Impressive Recruiting Years
Looks like Adam Anderson just committed to the G!! Go Dawgs!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

• sadlerdawg
  • Away
  • Junkyard Dawg
More
1 year 3 months ago #77218 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Impressive Recruiting Years
sadlerdawg, players such as Adam Anderson once upon a time gave us a visit and waved goodbye. Anderson is a big deal, appears that Kirby Smart and Company are not backing up to anyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, growl

More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #77347 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Impressive Recruiting Years
Recruiting is where championships are won. Look at the nfl. Parity is achieved with draft order. I have thought the nfl would be better if they gave the worst team the top three picks. Second worst the next three, etc.

No draft in NCAA sports. Just who can offer a young man the best education.

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds