3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #77909 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic 2018 Recruiting
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #77910 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic 2018 Recruiting
Another Brick in the wall.....Welcome Trey Hill....

Train is about to leave the station....

#rarebred18. Get Ready......more good news to follow.....

Early Christmas presents

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junkyard Dawg
More
3 years 10 months ago #77911 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic 2018 Recruiting
:silly:

over the moon on this commit.

Kirby & Co. keep on stackin and packin this program with big commits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

• SouthernDawg
  • Away
  • Junkyard Dawg
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #77912 by Buc
Tremendous amount of talent coming out of high school football. Glad that we are in a "new found market" of keeping many of the best home. For many years we had top athletes, seems the problem(s) arose from not getting the best from them. I continue to hope we can keep this group of coaches together for some length of time. Known fact that some are having their will tested by outsiders. Another plus from where I sit is Kirby Smart having many relations with coaches from many areas and talents.

I was worried at the end of Trey Hill's recruiting process that he would select another university. Having watched miles of film on Trey, amuses me that he is rated as the #2 guard in the "country" and he is rated as a 4*. Scoop is now he might be a 5* after the post season all star game. Care less actually about the rating, except for this . . . . Just what the heck do those rating *****'s know about the game. I suggest not much from many that make a living supposedly knowing supreme talent. Trey Hill is supremely talented. I stop. ;)

And this . . . . Crossed fingers.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
3 years 10 months ago #77915 by Buc
Really like the way our coaching staff is approaching Taylor. Cannot blame Taylor if he chooses to play for his home state university. Many on this board have often said we would like to see our talented players stay home. Would be a big get, but seems to me after reading the article, Taylor is looking for the ball . . . . often. We have a 5* tight end that caught a touchdown pass in the SECCG that was brought down a "peg or two" by Kirby Smart this season. Smart and Company are all about business, "winning football games" and some young men never "get that message". Those days are in the past, believe there are several on this board that recognize and like the change in "attitude(s)". I damn sure do.

www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/u...ar-wr-alontae-taylor

More
3 years 10 months ago #77916 by Buc
Maybe some have listened to the podcast below, if not, this particular one I found really interesting. Nice to be in the "drivers seat" when it comes to recruiting players that so many D1 universities want. Auburn really wanted Trey Hill, could almost hear the air leaving his lungs when Trey committed to Georgia.

Kirby Smart has been amazing in the short time he "returned home". Thanks again averagedawg.

www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation-d...-hill-uga-12-12-2017

More
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds