Quantcast
Forum

Leadership in Athens . . . .

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #74109 by Buc
Leadership in Athens . . . . was created by Buc
I rest my case . . . .

There is a very good thread going on in the Dawg Talk area. Post this for those that want to look closely at the past. Just the way I am folks, excuses are just that . . . . excuses. Some lead, some move on.

Scholarships down the drain, no, we were in a "fog" without a GPS.

Leadership has arrived.

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/to...dge-on-class-of-2013

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #74110 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Leadership in Athens . . . .
Staying away from the main topic that is loaded with UGA Football talk.

Pulled this and every time that I can read "stuff" from elsewhere, improves what I believe to be solid SEC football talk.

Sam Pittman

Offensive line coach Sam Pittman owns a white and brown bulldog, hosts pool parties for his offensive linemen and goes to Luke Bryan and Journey concerts in his spare time. His presence has already been felt in recruiting, and he’s considered one of the top offensive line coaches in the country.

Smart hired Pittman away from Arkansas, where he had been the Razorbacks’ offensive line coach since 2013. During his three years there, Arkansas’ offensive line gave up an average total of .92 sacks per game, which led the SEC. Arkansas head coach Bret Bielema still regrets he was unable to retain him.

“One of the first things I didn’t do that I wish I had was I didn’t put an SEC clause on Coach Pittman,” Bielema said at SEC Media Days.

Head Coach Kirby Smart is "focused" on "coaching/teaching talent", not young men that make a "resume" look strong. Some never understand the difference.

My focus is on the future. Not 15 years out, as soon as "sincere and qualified coaching staff" that we now have in Athens prove to "us" that coaching has been the difference.

Going to ask this question again . . . .

Do you want to return to 2015? If so, I simply ask this question . . . . Would you look at the coaching staff currently employed and say to Dawgs.com you have no problem returning to the prior staff?

Bet this, not ONE THAT HAS BRASSIES THAT WILL SPEAK UP. I said that.

To that I say this . . . . You are a "Bleeding Heart", that is full of "stuff", simply because you have lost focus on UGA Football. You chirp to read your less than accurate understanding of College Football, especially SEC Football.

Keep hiding on your site that permits your lack of understanding SEC football, here it is not allowed. You know and the many here understand your shortcomings, for this reason . . . . you have "heart problems".

Remember this . . . . Free and flowing conversation works here. Name calling is not allowed.

Welcome again . . . . Smart AND Company. Some understand.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm

More
2 years 7 months ago #74111 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Leadership in Athens . . . .
I think that 2011's recruiting class was pretty much on the same plain as the 2013 class. Leadership was needed badly,but never materialized or was very lax.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• growl
  • Away
  • Junkyard Dawg
More
2 years 7 months ago #74112 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Leadership in Athens . . . .
I read, and I wonder. Time for your return ogredawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
2 years 7 months ago #74118 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Leadership in Athens . . . .
Exactly Buc.... time for Ogredawg to return,,, way to much

Dawg knowledge to sit on the sidelines....

Your chair at the table has been empty to long.... come sit

and share.... we all will be better for it....truth..

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• yankeedawg1
  • Away
  • Junkyard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds