Forum

GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG

6 years 4 months ago #77718 by growl
GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG was created by growl
Dawgs come out on top!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!GATA

KEEP CHOPPIN

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #77719 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Very excited to be here. Should be a whale of a game and I'm looking forward to seeing just where we are. May all my ranting over the last few weeks be proven wrong.

I will say this...

I truly believe that if we beat Auburn, we can win the whole thing. Tomorrow is huge. Biggest game we've played in since 2012, and honestly, maybe a little bigger. I think this game has the markings of a generational pivot....

We can one day ask: Where were you when Georgia beat Auburn in the 2017 SEC Championship Game? This game is almost a coming of age type of event.

Let's GATA and create a memory we can all look back on and say 'man that was a special year!'

See you fellers tomorrow. 4pm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 4 months ago #77720 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Dead on. This is the toughest team left.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
6 years 4 months ago #77722 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
I agree... win here, and we will show we could win it all.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
6 years 4 months ago #77723 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Mild weather here in the Classic City....coffee on the patio....trees have dropped most of their leaves

Spending time reflecting over the season..... was like a trip to Six Flags....with each new ride/game

came A new excitement and thrill.... honestly..... at first ...wasn’t sure if what we were seeing

Would continue.....much was made about the weak schedule...... not our fault... done years

In advance....without any idea which teams will be up and who won’t..

Yes we had our messy with Auburn..... however.... the following two weeks are what cleared the

Picture for me.... Kentucky.... I watched in person..... very slow start...hangover from the Auburn

Game no doubt..... game easily could have swung to Kentucky’s favor.... Home crowd woke the

Team up.....players and coaches......next came the Nerds...

Kirby spent a year getting the team ready..... delightful complete win.... focus had returned..

The difference this year.....unlike before when we were clearly the better team....we would lose

For a variety of Excuses....

We have successfully corrected that problem...

Correctly stated.....today’s game....

Opportunity to take the next step.....exactly why four of our seniors passed on the NFL..

Time to chop more wood... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, growl

More
6 years 4 months ago #77724 by growl
Replied by growl on topic GAME DAY: AUBURN VS GEORGIA SECCG
Kerryon Johnson, If the Dawgs let the idea of this great players participation in the game sway their mindset then they are already in our heads. Yes he is very good and is a plus for them,but, we have to believe that we can not let whether he plays or not beat us! Play the game to the best of our capabilities and we should be fine and win the game!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!GATA

KEEP CHOPPIN

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds