Forum

From Athens-Bye Week Friday -1

6 years 5 months ago #77222 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic From Athens-Bye Week Friday -1
At least the finger is a clean break, a common injury and easy to fix. Honestly, probably good for UGA, so he won't get an ACL or worse.

Time to get ready for the stretch. Five games! Five MEASLY games!! No loss of focus. Chop wood, one at a time.

Oh, how I hate Floriduh. The Gay-tors are the very worst of all. We must NOT lose to that sorry bunch. In fact, this needs to be REVENGE!!!! DESTRUCTION!!!! NO MERCY!!!!

USC versus Notre Dame - I can't bring myself to say, "Go Irish", but you know what I mean.

Also remember that even though TCU is in the running, every win they get looks better on us - we beat them earlier this year. (And Kansas has NO CHANCE anyway.)

Everyone have a great weekend, and Dawgs heal up good and get ready to chop some Gay-tors!!

Goooooooo DAWGS!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #77223 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic From Athens-Bye Week Friday -1
CHOP WOOD...AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THAT TREE, FIND ANOTHER TREE...WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH ALL THE TREES, FIND ANOTHER FOREST....

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, yankeedawg1, growl

More
6 years 5 months ago #77224 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens-Bye Week Friday -1
Exactly Sadlerdawg.....it’s the journey not the destination......

Go Dawgs.....

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, sadlerdawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
6 years 5 months ago #77225 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens-Bye Week Friday -1
A lot of "chatter" about this 2017 edition of Georgia Football. Comments like the ones below only help UGA making/taking the next step. Greg McElroy "knows of what he speaks". He lived it in Tuscaloosa. Really good group of coaches surrounding Kirby, not to be forgotten. Coach McGee is really impressive, see where he is ranked #2 for his efforts on the recruiting trail.

Copied this from the article below . . . .

“This team’s only going to get better. That’s the scary thing for other SEC East foes,” McElroy said. “Because I’m really a big believer in the process that Kirby Smart’s trying to employ and the way he’s modeling is really similar to Bama with the physical nature of the way they play and how they just kind of lean on you on defense and eventually force you into making some bad decisions.

“They’re a really fun group to watch and I’m just so excited to see the trajectory that this program goes on in the years to come because of Kirby Smart and the way he’s leading these young guys.”

www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-footba...ia-going-get-better/
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #77226 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens-Bye Week Friday -1
With Georgia Southern firing their coach.... chatter already about one of our assistants filing

The position...... it is what it is.... keep chopping....it will all sort itself out..

Thanks for sharing Buc.... yup. Nothing changed.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds