Forum

From Athens-Friday thoughts July 22

6 years 8 months ago #76690 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens-Friday thoughts July 22
When I watch the entire film above, takes me to this . . . . Justin Fields reminds me of a professional golfer. Pro golfer knows after hitting millions of balls just what club is needed to produce results. Justin has a bag himself, mental and physical. Young man has what many others never learn . . . . which club to use. Young man has great touch and that includes touch both on short, intermediate and deep. Justin Fields could do to UGA Football the same thing that #34 did so long ago, bring everyone together for one reason, to win. Justin Fields is an absolute winner. The type high school football player that I "want" to stay in the State of Georgia. More to Fields than football, bet that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #76691 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens-Friday thoughts July 22
A closer look . . . . This young man surrounded by talent in college, and . . . . coaching, there is no limit. Wish AM was around to coach Justin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
6 years 8 months ago #76692 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens-Friday thoughts July 22
Great point on Justin and comparing his passing touch to club selection in golf..

Also I watch the eyes of athletes....those who reach excellents have a higher level of focus...

Justin has the focus needed to win....yes AM did also....

Success breeds success....as more home boys come to Athens to play ball....will attract more

Interest from team mates to follow......

As noted.....time to coach'm. Up....... itchy.....getting really itchy.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds