Forum

MONDAY MORNING BYE WEEK

7 years 5 months ago #75381 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic MONDAY MORNING BYE WEEK
thespun.com/sec/georgia/kirby-smart-jim-chaney-georgia-vandy

Yet I'm the bad guy for saying what I'm saying about Chaney, right AD5? lol

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75385 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic MONDAY MORNING BYE WEEK
Wartdawg, don't see you as the bad guy, believe that is your interpretation. Nothing wrong with folks having differing opinions.

The article you posted proves that there are two sides to every posted piece.

Lots of Bleeding Hearts in the comment section, I just choose to believe what I believe . . . . have been wrong more than once and do not consider myself to be the bad guy.

You believe what you believe, I say high fives to you my friend.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75396 by AllDawgs5
Replied by AllDawgs5 on topic MONDAY MORNING BYE WEEK
Don't see where anyone said you were the bad guy. Said I disagree. Not really going to convince me with what the media believe. The media is never looking to create any type of controversy.

Again, I think you continue to miss my point. Had Chaney handed the ball to Chubb 2 downs in a row, same media would have been saying, "Predictable Chaney". I wouldn't have blamed Chaney in that scenario either. We missed wide open receivers, drops, and we were physically dominated up front. Throw in 2 horrible plays from the special teams, yet it is always the play calling. Was for Bobo, will be for Chaney, and the next guy we hire. I am not saying the 4 and 1 would have been the call I would have gone with, but he did, and the play was there if we do our job. We had 2 chances to block 1 guy, and we didn't do it. Not sure how that is Chaney's fault. I guess I am different, more of the old school. I don't look to point the finger at the teacher, I look at my kids first.

GO DAWGS
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 5 months ago #75417 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic MONDAY MORNING BYE WEEK
At this point, in this season, things seem to matter less. For me, it's a point of who has what in terms of what they bring to the team, that goes for players and coaches. Of course, one season is not enough to build a reputation, so we now have to go through the drill of talking about next year. Will we be better? Of course, we hope so. Given the trajectory of the current season, we would have to work hard to NOT improve. But it's getting a little old. I'm not feeling a win this weekend, but that might be the weight of disappointment I'm already carrying from the first half. I can't help shake the feeling of "more of the same," and the same sucks.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds