Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6

7 years 5 months ago #75137 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
BulldogShannon, hero I am not. Served I did.

Good to see you posting again, know that you are busy coaching.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75139 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
Totally unrelated, but we don't seem to talk
much about other CFB:

Jim Harbaugh tonight... had his Michigan Wolverines go for 2 against Rutgers... up by 4 scores.. en route to a 78-0 victory..

Proving once and for all that he is the biggest a$$hole in all of college football.

It was the 2nd year in a row the UM coach has chosen to go for 2 up by 4 scores against the Scarlet Knights, so it's not a unique anomaly.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75140 by Buc
Totally agree Wartdawg.

Have watched many of his antics, both college and professional.

Definitely has a loose screw.

Running up scores is one thing, it comes down to "how and why".

Never been a urban meyer supporter, period. Hoping Ohio State kicks the you know what out of Michigan.

There was a lot of talk about harbaugh and the "stuff" he was doing in San Francisco. There will come a time when the powers above him at Michigan will not be as excited as they are now about the hire. Bet that, history has a way of repeating itself.

More
7 years 5 months ago #75142 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 6
Off on a tangent... watched UT vs A&M yesterday and saw several interesting things:

1. CBS needs a new crew, preferably not "pixie dust" zombies.
2. UT is a stronger team than I thought; much more impressed with the job our D did last week.
3. A&M will not beat AL; probably not Ole Miss.
4. We are doing better than I thought. Lots of learning curve issues and personnel issues, but CKS is moving the window in the right direction.
5. UT will continue to be good, which is good for the east. We need UT, FL, and USC to improve. In three years, I want to see the east be better than the west.

Our prayers to the folks in FL, GA, and the Carolinas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
7 years 5 months ago #75143 by Buc
rockdawg, spent much of the TAM/UT game "talking" to the two clowns that can ruin a good football game quickly, and constantly.

Verne is one thing but . . . . Daniels has to go, would be a perfect departure if he leaves with Verne.

rockdawg, has been mentioned on this board that todays game could and probably will give most of us a keener insight into our players and coaches.

Good read sir . . . . :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds