Forum

MONDAY MORNING before game 5

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #74950 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic MONDAY MORNING START UP

sadlerdawg wrote: Bitch Jones is a buffoon. Something needs to wake this line up, and hopefully, Buc, you are right, that this is it

Say again sadlerdawg . . . . THANK YOU.

Your work day is a rough "row to hoe". I understand.

Looking over this 2016 group of players, some of the players remind me of the "past". Those that don't want to be a part of moving forward . . . . I suggest that they find another place to back up their "videos".

Rodrigo, was quick to hit the youtube with all of his "greatness".

Remember this members, Rodrigo posted this video. If you take exception to me posting this video, then explain to me how you feel after watching Rodrigo kick in the SEC. Field goals and kick offs. You and I have a lot of room for conversation.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #74951 by Buc
Head Coach Kirby Smart said when asked about UGA's kickoffs and field goals . . . . why are both of our kickers so messed up this far into the 2016 Season? Kirby answered a question from "pouty" about why our kicking game was not up to "snuff".

Coach Smart said answering the question . . . . tell me where I can find a kicker.

Seeing and reading more and more from those that are "still" in the MR Camp.

Some want to see a face off between UGA and the U. What purpose does that serve?

Would love to hear that explanation or reasoning.

Richt resides in South Florida. Kirby Smart resides in the Classic City.

I have a problem with the "Bleeding Hearts". They do not understand "history" . . . . 15 years of history.

More
7 years 5 months ago #74952 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic MONDAY MORNING START UP
This and that . . .

It was a little odd when Kirby announced no transfers to um as well as sec schools when the fellow wanted to transfer way back when. Many detest the old coach, but he seemed like the kind who would be tough to dislike if ya were around him. I would assume there were some players kicking around transferring down there. I say if they ain't all in, why keep them?

I had a meeting with a guy today drinking from a tenn tumbler. He said he was at the Florida game and said nobody left for 15 minutes after the game. The vol fans are pumped up.

I just watched the play on YouTube of the tenn dl getting hurt last year. . . Can't fault a coach for sticking up for his players.

I'm predicting a uga win. They will need to play well, and I think they will.

More
7 years 5 months ago #74953 by Buc
Staying on my post about kicking . . . . Easy enough to place the football in the same place on the field and kick.

What about "angles"?

What about "crowd noise"?

How is it that "we" miss something less than x number of yards"? Yards much less than 60 or 70 yards?

If we are that good, why were we relegated to "second string"?

Appears to me that the kicker from Marietta found himself a "free ride".

No slack coming from Buc, have had enough of these young folks and their presentations with youtube.

Goes a lot further than kickers or punters (by the way, not impressed with our punter). Reason for that, take a look at stats.

I firmly believe that Kirby Smart and Company will put an end to 15 years of the same "stuff".
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #74954 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic MONDAY MORNING START UP
Buc, you can tell the wind is helping the kicker on his field goals by how the flag is waving. Didn't see the flag on his kickoffs, but I'm sure it was helping there also. Kicking is the "wild card" of football.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
7 years 5 months ago #74955 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic MONDAY MORNING START UP
Butch is a much more crass version of Fulmer. He can take his whining and shove it where the sun doesn't shine... ya know, a place like Abknoxiousville, Tn.

If he wants to start sending film, everyone in the SEC should send in film of what they call turf at Neyland community dog park.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds