Forum

Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou

7 years 6 months ago #74635 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou
Scooby,

Reminds me of the 1976 SI analysis concluding that Furman should have played Furman in the Rose Bowl, after daisy-chaining wins and losses from Furman to actual Rose Bowl opponents. Entertaining, but little relation to reality.

But given the talking heads in sports media (((ESPN))) these days, I'll take entertaining where I can get it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #74636 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou
Guys... I've mentioned it many times. scooby is a Richt sycophant and trolls the site. He's admitted to hardly watching the games, refers to Georgia fans as "they" and "them" instead if we and us.

I'm sure he's a decent fellow and what not and that his mom loves him and all that sort of thing, but I doubt she wears red and black. B)

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 years 6 months ago #74640 by bpatters69
Replied by bpatters69 on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou
""They have to play well together"

Absolutely Buc. When you play with others, especially on the O or D line, you learn each others strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully, the coaches do too and they make adjustments accordingly.

I am a die hard Dawg fan like many on this forum but over the years we have had some unbelievable talent. Getting that talent to play together or maybe more importantly, getting the talent to play with inspiration has been our downfall at times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, thriller, Buc, yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
7 years 6 months ago #74641 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou
bpatters69, you having played both sides of the ball understand.

Totally right about talent, just takes me back to the "depth" issue. We have had some good line coaches, always seemed that they played second fiddle to getting the offensive backfield the way some wanted it.

Nick Chubb is all that. Last game proves exactly what you said above.

Offensive linemen allowed to speak this week echoed what you know from playing the game . . . . both sides which gives you serious insight.

Good post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
7 years 6 months ago #74644 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Monday - What was that? And then Mizzou

Wartdawg wrote: Guys... I've mentioned it many times. scooby is a Richt sycophant and trolls the site. He's admitted to hardly watching the games, refers to Georgia fans as "they" and "them" instead if we and us.

I'm sure he's a decent fellow and what not and that his mom loves him and all that sort of thing, but I doubt she wears red and black. B)

Sycophant, had to look that one up. I ain't the only one who needs to look it up, lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds