Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday # 2

7 years 7 months ago #74454 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 2
Have posted this video before on Dawgs.com.

If you have the time to watch for the first time or again . . . . does Kirby Smart thus far sound like Erk?

The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Wartdawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, sflanagan21

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74460 by uga.dawgs
Replied by uga.dawgs on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 2
Was curious if anyone has heard what's going on with J. Ledbetter? I think the last I heard was he completed treatment and was going to be suspended for some time. Is this accurate or should I have another drink??

Go Dawgs!!!

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74461 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 2
uga.dawgs, nothing from here. Good question, would like to know more. Goes like this I think . . . . Kirby will let us know. Coach is totally in charge in Athens, like that a lot. Little doubt that Ledbetter is a very talented player, with an attitude.

Tracy Rocker and Jeremy Pruitt were both high on Ledbetter, both coaches recognize talent when they see it.

Really liked what Kirby said to the press after being asked repeatedly this question . . . .

“It’s more important to me that you guys would ask how Jonathan’s doing,” Smart said. “Nobody asks that. The only question I get everywhere I go is how long is Jonathan’s suspension going to be?

“I’m waiting on one of y’all to come up and say how’s Jonathan doing?”

Coach is set on helping Jonathan with his addiction. More to like about Kirby Smart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds