Forum

GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA

7 years 7 months ago #74410 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
Weekly press conference from Coach Smart. Answers many of the questions being asked.

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/090516aai.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74411 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
Thanks Buc.

He was spot on with his assessment that UNC left points on the board. As I said earlier, had Trubinsky been a little more accurate with his downfield passes, we were clearly burned to the end zone in the secondary on two passes I can think off right off the top of my head that were overthrows.

Gotta get better all around. Both Eason and Lambert are pocket passers and the O-Line has got to do a better job of holding the pocket for them.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74412 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
Maybe something, maybe nothing.
I was reading some Tweets from Georgia recruits about how they felt after the game. Mixed in with the expected accolades was a healthy dose of "Love the way they play their Freshmen."
OPs have mentioned the change in culture here, and I think this is huge going forward. No more redshirting BS. The kids Georgia recruits HAVE the talent and, if they come to play, they get to play. How refreshing is that and how amazing that the incoming crew is taking notice. It's a different organization now, folks, built on the premise of "come to play." That has to be something to hang your hat on if you're highly touted and afraid of sitting the bench for a year. Not now. Now you come to play. Want to hit the field as a Freshman at Georgia? Bring the game. Loving the new vibe.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
7 years 7 months ago #74415 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic GAME DAY: UNC VS UGA
Season 1 week one of the process is done. Now on to week 2

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds