Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday # 1

7 years 6 months ago #74278 by yankeedawg1
From Athens- Game Day Friday # 1 was created by yankeedawg1
Good Morning All,

At last the wait has ended…..Game Day Friday…..It just feels awesome to say it….

The pregame hype will ramp up starting early Saturday morning… heads will be in midseason form….. comes with the territory.

Many good points shared on our board this week…. Great to see the return of some of our regular members posting.

JE said it best…. In his tweet… trust in the process… young pup understands….. he will get his opportunity…. Imo not starting has advantages…. JE can get into the game from the sidelines like he did in the G-game….. HC can pick time for him to get his feet wet …. I believe CKS had this planned for some time….. we have to trust our coaches…until proven wrong….

Based on the lack of run defense by NC it seems that we will pound the rock…. TE and screens as NC is young at LB….

Huge confidence game for our team and NC….. I am happy to see JR cleared to play….BB gun in dorm room…dumb stupid kids stuff….needs to receive appropriate punishment ….. Looks like that what is taking place..

I feel our run game will prevail and we will win by 10….

Our pass defense may get an INT….. looking forward to watching defense…think we will have pleasant surprises….

Enough talk….. let’s go play the game…

Recruiting has not slowed down…Big welcome to class 2017 RB from Philadelphia…. D’Andre Swift….. remember another RB from the NJ one KM…. we haven’t heard the last of who is coming to Athens in 2017…

Building depth…. Love it..

Wishing everyone a safe and fun filled Labor Day weekend….

A very good time to thank our Vets… and their families ….

Ladies and gent…. Enjoy our Dawgs… blessed to see the start of another season….

Pause and give thanks

Have a great weekend and a safe week

As always “Go Dawgs”!!!!!

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, SouthernDawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 6 months ago #74279 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 1
He'll yeah

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 6 months ago #74284 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 1
I absolutely trust the coaches. I'm sure they KNOW what they are doing. The decision of who to start at QB isn't the biggest worry for me anyway. It's the lack of depth on the D-Line. NC can flat out tote that rock. I sure hope Trenton Thompson eats his Wheaties tomorrow. NO INJURIES . . . PLEASE!

And not to be pessimistic, but as for that decision to start Lambert. This stat should give us at least some idea of what quality we will have at QB tomorrow:

Best QB rating while in school, and highest number of TDs:

David Greene - 148.4, 20 TDs
D.J. Shockley - 148.3, 24 TDs
Matthew Stafford - 153.5, 25 TDs
Aaron Murray - 174.8, 36 TDs
Hutson Mason - 155.7, 21 TDs
Greyson Lambert - 141.5, 12 TDs (and this includes that great game against South Carolina, in which he went 23-25, no INTs and 3 TDs!)

Lambert scored 7 of those 12 TDs against Louisiana-Monroe, South Carolina and Southern last year. :S :sick:

However - I have heard more than one "expert" saying that UGA will MOP THE FLOOR with the Tarheels tomorrow.

But it IS football season. Life has BEGUN!!!!

GOOOOO DAWGS! Sic'em!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg

More
7 years 6 months ago #74285 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens- Game Day Friday # 1
Chomping at the bit.

Go Dawgs!!!

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds