7 years 7 months ago #74191 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Why Eason is the QB
You have said it for years Wartdawg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74192 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Why Eason is the QB
The suspense is getting to me now! I believe that this new coaching staff will get it right though, no matter what I think

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!GATA

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
7 years 7 months ago #74193 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Why Eason is the QB
You said it growl.

I take a break after the spring game, and then I've stayed away from here for a bit longer than normal because it would only elevate my anxious anticipation for this season.

I am more than ready, fellows.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
7 years 7 months ago #74194 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Why Eason is the QB
Whether I agree with their decisions or not, I do not believe this coaching staff will do anything against their OWN best interests.

Nevertheless, I'm with Wartdawg and growl . . . I wish the season would hurry up and get here. I'm dying to know!

I think it was kentdaddy who once pointed out that Blue Moon puts out their fall beer, and that's a sign that the season is almost here . . . PINS AND NEEDLES!

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #74195 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Why Eason is the QB
I look at the qb situation similarly to how I viewed the coaching situation...we knew what we had with richt; mostly consistent decent seasons, but not much likelihood of greatness. I was on the side of trying the unknown commodity; could possibly be worse but a much greater chance of greatness, IMO. We know what we've got with Lambert and Ramsey; most likely average play but no chance of greatness and maybe average enough to lose games we shouldn't. Let's go with the unknown with the huge potential. May make some mistakes, but much more potential for greatness.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1, SouthernDawg, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds