Forum

A Lot of Talk/Thoughts

7 years 9 months ago #73850 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A Lot of Talk/Thoughts
We used a scholarship this time around to recruit a punter.

Say again, it appears that the handwriting is on the wall when it comes to the QB position and a scholarship for a punter.

Now I am thinking that maybe I am not going to hold my place in either of the two areas. If I am Brice, have to take a long, hard look.

Brice Ramsey is an athlete. Brice has a huge arm. Ran the football in high school from the spread, or one variation of the spread. Brice is not afraid to exchange blows. Guess that is referred to as "Guts", was back in the day.

We have had many players sign on with us and too often they were not used, or for whatever reason did not get the playing time they expected. Say that for this reason . . . .

Here I go again . . . . Jeremy Pruitt changed the face of UGA Football. One persons opinion. Pruitt brought the same tactics or ways of coaching football to Athens.

Noticed again that Greg McGarity is giving Mark Richt slaps on the back for the Indoor Practice Facility. One thing that McGarity found out quickly . . . . those that actively pursue football championships handle their business in a different way.

Anyone that believes Florida would even mention Greg McGarity's name as a replacement for Foley . . . . BS.

Anyone that is reading this thread . . . . Can you say that you ever heard McGarity/Richt talk openly about the IPF?

That has been the problem or one of the problems with our program over many years . . . . little if any "Sunshine" in the room.

Realize that I skip around, trying to help our program out with two "football players" that need to be backed for whatever reason. McGarity, Florida in their longest hour would not offer you the Athletic Directors job. FACT.

Again, I offer this person as a great replacement for Greg McGarity.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 years 9 months ago #73851 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic A Lot of Talk/Thoughts
Want to see Georgia Football move forward?

Need one more change that is close to the UGA Football Program . . . . Greg McGarity is too close, and it has to be explained to me with all of the "stuff" that I have been "chirping" about, exactly what is it that McGarity has done to "move us forward".

Greg McGarity really liked the 90 day hiding of material from you and I.

McGarity told us that it was ok to walk through pp, it would be repaired in "due time".

Greg "pp head" McGarity . . . . Urinals repaired? Over 30 million for the IPF, what the heck, FANS can walk through the "streams" while the "topside folks" can continue to enjoy their place in the grand scheme of UGA Football, for this reason . . . . MONEY. Never forget this GREG McGARITY, some of the FANS know your lack of moving forward.

Your claim to fame . . . . Firing Mark Richt? He was nothing more than a figure head to many that understood his lack of moving forward. Richt worked for Bowden. Richt was "handed" the head coaching job by VD. You fired Richt. Are you taking the credit for Kirby Smart accepting the head coaching job in Athens? Give me a f'ing break. Say again, thank you Gamecocks. Forever I will thank you for putting one of Kirby Smart's foot in the door. Said that, again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds