Forum

CUROSITYand FACTS . . . .

7 years 10 months ago #73797 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic CUROSITYand FACTS . . . .
Since curiosity is in the title of this thread...what would college football look like if they had a draft. If a young man had the academic grades and test scores to qualify, he could go to any school he qualified for. If he didn't meet the requirements, he would enter the draft. Maybe finish in the top 40 to be part of the draft. I'd say you'd see parity, a lot less cheating, and a lot less ipf's.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #73798 by growl
Replied by growl on topic CUROSITYand FACTS . . . .
Buc, as far as I can tell the new HC and Coaches that he has hired are ready to tackle whatever comes their way, players are more positive and want to recruit for this team. All things are in place and on the same page with the exception of one person, the AD. For whatever reason AD seems to think its okay for fans to be be treated as third world country citizens when it comes to the facilities that are available to us. This is the USA for goodness sakes, Mahogany row and the powers to be might want to get onboard and correct the deplorable conditions at Sanford Stadium before fans decide it isn't worth the effort that they have to put forth and pay that much money to stand in a puddle of human waste.

Thanks Buc for championing and vocalizing your disapproval of this treatment.

Might be too late for the AD to come onboard.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #73799 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic CUROSITYand FACTS . . . .
Scooby,
I agree somewhat. The first season has yet to be played.

But I am with Buc when he says the program has been turned around at the coaching level and do think all the smaller coaching players have a role. Why? They have a new boss and he is leading by example.

Not dissing MR. but the change was needed badly. And I agree the AD should change also.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

7 years 10 months ago #73800 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic CUROSITYand FACTS . . . .
I spend most of spring and summer up in the mountains now. Lifestyle here in Colorado is vastly different from what it was in Florida. Down there during the off season it was miserable hot out so I was inside more often and on the computer. Not so in Colorado.

More
7 years 10 months ago #73801 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic CUROSITYand FACTS . . . .
Good stuff here.... thanks Buc for laying all out the laundry for us to read..

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds