Forum

Fundraising time

11 years 5 months ago #50048 by stevedawg
Re: Fundraising time was created by stevedawg
The payments are through PayPal and you do not have to join Paypal to use a credit card.
Any problems email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
11 years 5 months ago #50049 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: Fundraising time
Buc, I am checking on your issue. Sometimes it takes a while to post on paypal. If you have 2 donations I will rfund one.
:)

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

• stevedawg
  • stevedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • DAWGS.com moderator
11 years 5 months ago #50050 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Fundraising time
Thank you . . . :)

More
11 years 5 months ago #50420 by Buc

stevedawg wrote: Dawgs,
In an effort to keep Dawgs.com operating as it has since 1998, I have added a "Donate" button at the top under the menus. This is voluntary, like public radio, give what you can afford. Thank you for all the great post over the years.
GO Dawgs, whup them Gators.
stevedawg

stevedawg, did get my approval on the donation. Hoping that you can continue to keep this board alive and kicking. Feel that most that post and participate here will help in your efforts to continue. Hell of a lot more fun and informative than any board that I am aware of when getting down to the nitty-gritty of UGA football. Know that you have built up a solid group over a long period of time. Honored to donate to a Brother. Thanks again Steve. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
11 years 5 months ago #50428 by Buc

Buc wrote:

stevedawg wrote: Dawgs,
In an effort to keep Dawgs.com operating as it has since 1998, I have added a "Donate" button at the top under the menus. This is voluntary, like public radio, give what you can afford. Thank you for all the great post over the years.
GO Dawgs, whup them Gators.
stevedawg

stevedawg, did get my approval on the donation. Hoping that you can continue to keep this board alive and kicking. Feel that most that post and participate here will help in your efforts to continue. Hell of a lot more fun and informative than any board that I am aware of when getting down to the nitty-gritty of UGA football. Know that you have built up a solid group over a long period of time. Honored to donate to a Brother. Thanks again Steve. :)

Thank you!! :) Get what you pay for, quality is here, getting my dimes worth Steve.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #50430 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: Fundraising time
stevedawg thanks so much for doing all the heavy lifting for us. I am happy to contribute and am surprised that its not already done yearly. Thanks once again!!!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds