Forum

On a brighter note

11 years 5 months ago #49470 by LimeyDawg
On a brighter note was created by LimeyDawg
It now appears Georgia will be playing a bowl game in Florida this year, which means I get to see them play. Tampa is just up the road. Yippee. Meh.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• LimeyDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 5 months ago #49471 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: On a brighter note
A couple more performances like last night, we may not make it to florida. Might be Memphis or Shreveport again, if they even still have bowls there.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
11 years 5 months ago #49490 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Re: On a brighter note
I think they still play the Music City in Nashville. That is only a couple hours from me.

More
11 years 5 months ago #49491 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: On a brighter note
I don't care.

It's not that we lost. It's how we lost.

In every way imaginable.

We didn't show up: Neither offense, nor CTG and his vaunted top 5 defense.

We were clueless.

No idea what was happening or what to do about it.

We are a team guaranteed to lay down on the big stage. Guaranteed.

A majority of our players seemingly have no heart. They only dig deep against weaklings.

I think we attract a lot of players who come here knowing we run the type of systems
that are an excellent showcase for moving on to the NFL.

Unfortunately our players care more about that than they do winning big games at the
collegiate level.

We haven't had an O-line since when?

Coach them up, eh? I guess since CWF is all that and the bag of chips we must accept
you can't coach up chicken $#!+ into chicken salad no matter how great you are...

Then after all that our players quit.

Quit.

The new attitude from Mark Richt that everyone saw...EYE ROLL - Same old results.

A national stage... and we are humiliated.

QUIT

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

More
11 years 5 months ago #49493 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: On a brighter note
I feel exactly the same wartdawg I said it on Sunday morning,it was the first time I ever KNEW, absolutely KNEW, that a Georgia team QUIT,yes QUIT on us. I don't believe they can or will come back from that loss. A qb who admitted to the media before the game that he had NIGHTMARES about a defensive player chasing him, he was scared s--tless and if the coach knew it he should have been benched. Yes I agree with you wartdawg, I am ashamed to have to say that.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
11 years 5 months ago #49497 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Re: On a brighter note
I have nightmares as well.

Nightmares that involve Aaron Murray being our QB in a big game against a physical
opponent when you know he is going to $#!+ all over himself during warmups.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds