Forum

This is the Defend Mark Richt Thread

11 years 6 months ago #48286 by thriller
This is the Defend Mark Richt Thread was created by thriller
Many of us on the board have pretty much the same opinion of Coach Richt at this point, after the putrid performance our "team" put up today. However, I'm told that there are likely to be many defenders - those who feel that we really took it to a great team today.

So I think it's only fair to put up a thread in which Richt's defenders can post. Have at it, guys.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• thriller
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 6 months ago #48299 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic Re: This is the Defend Mark Richt Thread
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

thecountrynation.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: bulldawg36869

More
11 years 6 months ago #48300 by duck
Replied by duck on topic Re: This is the Defend Mark Richt Thread
You are right thriller, some will defend CMR, those same cool aid drinkers that refuse to see that as long as we have BOBO and CMR we will never be a team we once was. I don't care what anyone says, CMR IS NOT the same coach we had in 02 and 05 he has lost his edge and its time for him and the entire staff to go. I just saw were our great D had an avg 22 points scored on them last year, 1st game againt and 3rd tier school and look out over 20 points again. We suck!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bulldawg36869

More
11 years 6 months ago #48303 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic This is the Defend Mark Richt Thread
Hey.. That Bufferlow is a really up and coming team.
They had... um like... I dunno 20 players back from last
years 3 win team. Their QB is the real deal, and ... um..
you just wait and see; they are going to be a top 25 caliber team for like.. um the next 10 years.

So you guys lay off Bobo and CMR. We put up 45 big ones on them today, and there's no U in team.. or somethin'.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
11 years 6 months ago #48305 by bulldawg36869
Replied by bulldawg36869 on topic Re: This is the Defend Mark Richt Thread
Well you know the fans they don't understand...they are not arena, it's not like I forgot how to coach or something, I know what the hell I'm doing. that was a tough Buffalo team out there on that field. Their quarterback might be one of the best in the country and that little running back, well he is just good... blah blah blah and we are going to stay the course and blah blah blah blah blah

Some are wise and some are otherwise !

More
11 years 6 months ago #48309 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: This is the Defend Mark Richt Thread
You guys are forgetting the suspensions, the loss of Crowell, the off season distraction of replacing Uga,the hurricane in New Orleans, and the players focus on the upcoming presidential election.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds