Forum

SC Quarterback McEvoy won't be punished

11 years 7 months ago #47870 by TN Dawg

Redshirt freshman quarterback Tanner McEvoy’s recent arrest didn’t cost him any practice time, and it won’t cost him any game time. Steve Spurrier made that clear.

“He has been approved to come back on the team,” Spurrier said.

McEvoy, 19, was arrested earlier this week near Charlotte, N.C., for speeding and driving after consuming alcohol while being underage.

“You want me to suspend him for having a beer and he’s underage?” Spurrier responded when asked about McEvoy’s punishment. “How many football players would be playing if they had a beer and were underage?”
McEvoy is the fourth-string quarterback.

Well Steve, I guess I should have known you would not suspend a SC player. It's not just about underage drinking. It's about getting behind the wheel of an automobile after consuming alcohol. And, if I am not mistaken, that is against the law! The story even states he was ARRESTED.

Shame on you coach.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• TN Dawg
  • TN Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago #47871 by growl
Does'nt make much difference now, he's transfered to another school acoording to the AJC

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #47872 by Buc
TN Dawg, maybe should not say this, but will . . . .

This is Spurrier's way of sending a messsage to one and all who will sign on with him at South Carolina. He figures that this will help in recruiting. Short of a lockup felony, come to Columbia fellows, might even be able to arrange rooms for one and all off campus. This is the same ahole that ran his mouth forever about Free Shoes University. Dirt bags like Spurrier feed the media with ammunition to take shots at the SEC and give reason as to why we win National Championships.

Edit 1:
growl, had not seen your post when I started my piece. Message still applies Chief, he is letting these young men know that he plays by a different set of rules, rules that encourage some 18/19 years olds to look in his direction. He is pulling a lot of players from Georgia as we speak. Sorry, he is a POS.

Edit 2:
I always had a hard time drinking just ONE BEER. Spurrier, full of HIMSELF.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, growl, Dawg With Style

More
11 years 7 months ago #47873 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: SC Quarterback McEvoy won't be punished
Gentlemen, moving away from the football aspect of our discussions for a moment. TN Dawg made this point well.

First, the kid was 4th string, so it's not like Dawgs fans were worried about whether he'd be available for a game against us - he'd never see more than the back of SS's visor.

There is a more important issue here, and everyone has hit on it; Steve Spurrier is a giant sack of it. I'm disgusted by what his family has tried to pass off on humanity as a "man". Not just because of the smart mouth, or because he's a rival head coach. I don't like Saban because he's HC somewhere other than Athens, but the guy (outwardly) at least doesn't seem to be a lousy excuse for a human being. He also seems to be a leader. But Spurrier is nothing but, as you said Buc, a POS. I seriously have never found, nor have I ever HEARD, of a SINGLE redeeming quality to the scum bucket. SS, you are a walking, breathing, slimy, moldy, stinking blob of bile inducing feces. I hope the future holds for you EVERYTHING you deserve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
11 years 7 months ago #47874 by growl
Must be more to the story for him to pack up and leave after having a pretty good spring so far. Must not of been able to get his way and started poutin.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
11 years 7 months ago #47875 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: SC Quarterback McEvoy won't be punished
The Ole Ball Sack strikes again. Really, did anyone really expect anything less from sperm sack like him??????

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds