Forum

Well, the pressure's on...

11 years 7 months ago #47796 by dapolla
Well, the pressure's on... was created by dapolla
We are ranked #6 in the preseason Coaches' Poll. This means that, if we are (as we should be) undefeated going into the SCarolina game, we have an excellent chance at the national title.

Let's just skip past the naysaying and the pessimism and the defeatism that comes with this high a preseason ranking. Let's just GATA, get it done on the field and make all those who stand against us EAT CROW.

Dawgs in 2012. Let's surprise some folks, shall we?

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #47797 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: Well, the pressure's on...
I think the element of surprise is gone dapolla, we gotta execute like nobodies business and let the chips fall where they may. I'm convinced that pessimism and defeatism comes with the territory somehow and that at some point the players are going to make the difference in the attitude that surrounds UGA football. Seems like we got folks talking the talk, now to walk the walk is all thats needed to change that tune and get to the top echelon where UGA belongs.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
11 years 7 months ago #47799 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic Re: Well, the pressure's on...

growl wrote: I think the element of surprise is gone dapolla, we gotta execute like nobodies business and let the chips fall where they may. I'm convinced that pessimism and defeatism comes with the territory somehow and that at some point the players are going to make the difference in the attitude that surrounds UGA football. Seems like we got folks talking the talk, now to walk the walk is all thats needed to change that tune and get to the top echelon where UGA belongs.

Growl, couldn't agree more. I am sure you are like me and tired of hearing coulda, shoulda, woulda. Time for a group of Dawgs to "put up or shut up". No excuses! As long as we are relatively healthy, there is no reason why we shouldn't go into Columbia (SC) and expect to kick some gamecock butt. After that, head south and swamp the gators and then head over to the plains of Alabama, man-handle the tiggers before heading home to swat the jackets. Then we take a little drive down HWY 316 to the ATL and win us a SEC championship.

Go Dawgs!

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #47801 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Re: Well, the pressure's on...
It's time for Richt to handle the pressure :)

Jarvis Jones speaking own this year team

the feelings of the team entering the season…

“We know what we’re capable of. We had a lot of hype last year, and we had a great run. This year, we know that people are expecting us to be way better. We’re just going to take it all in stride. We’re going to go out there everyday and make it our best, practice at our best, and then try to take it from there. Everything starts in practice so we’re just going to go through these days in camp and have fun doing it to try to get out everything we can before September 1.”

this came from scout.com this is the rest of it.

georgia.scout.com/2/1207687.html

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds