Forum

Cheers for Russ

11 years 9 months ago #47496 by Buc
Cheers for Russ was created by Buc
Haven't seen this posted . . . read that Russ would be back at least for the first game in Athens this year. My two cents . . . Russ should remain as long as he has a breath in his Bulldog body. Can I get an AMEN on that . . . .:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: dapolla, OldSouthDawg, WoodstockDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago #47497 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Cheers for Russ
Amen :)

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
11 years 9 months ago #47498 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Re: Cheers for Russ
ayaymen

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #47499 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Cheers for Russ
This might get my butt kicked off of this board, really don't think so, do have to say this and have given it much thought.

If we are going to have a standard of an all white Bulldog, maybe that should apply to the football team also. I am having a serious problem with this business of a “pure white Bulldog”. I understand the reasons that once upon a time the Bulldog had to be “white” . . . and we all know those issues. . . . Old enough to remember when UGA had to have an all white football team, and we all know those issues.

This in my opinion is madness and I would love for someone that sits in the “mahogany row section” explain to me why this “tradition” has to be continued. The tradition of “white football players” has certainly changed. Check the roster. Promise everyone this, won’t hear a peep out of the supplier and the administration at UGA. Wake the hell up, Russ should remain as our mascot. Think I am through, we will see as the year of 2012 plays out.

One old farts opinion.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
11 years 9 months ago #47500 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re: Cheers for Russ
Russ for President...err, I mean...mascot

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
11 years 9 months ago #47502 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: Cheers for Russ
Limey, it's Russ for Mascot, BUC for president. B) B)

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds