Mostly Sunny

Volunteer Staff - No Ads
Help with Expenses

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Let's hope this pans out . . .

Let's hope this pans out . . . 4 years 3 months ago #46877

sports.yahoo.com/news/in-this-case--havi...AD7huNOTpanpORscvrYF

I hate posting links, but this is a good article. I sure hope it turns out to be accurate. The D should gel this year.
  • thriller
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 774
The past has passed. Turn the page and MOVE FORWARD.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Re: Let's hope this pans out . . . 4 years 3 months ago #46878

thriller, #1 for UGA is pretty lofty. One thing for sure, I agree with two of those selections, Rambo, still trying to figure him out. Hope you don't mind, going to add a link that a member of this board (ecdawg) had posted on his board. Think that it contributes to your link. Interesting how Jarivs keeps popping up "Nationally".

Really like what Jarvis had to say about Sean Williams.

leatherhelmetblog.com/2012-articles/june...html#livefyre_thread
  • Buc
  • Sage Dawg
  • Thank you received: 5938

Re: Let's hope this pans out . . . 4 years 3 months ago #46879

With you Buc on Rambo........don't quite understand the "big hitter" designation either (people putting too much emphasis on when he knocked himself out). He's missed WAY too many tackles imo.
  • wlayton
  • Sage Dawg
  • Thank you received: 1252
PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Re: Let's hope this pans out . . . 4 years 3 months ago #46880

Buc, good link. I really like what JJ said when asked about the RBs. IC "freak of nature". KM running behind his pads. Henderson very similar to IC (the "freak of nature"). That bodes well. Let's hope IC can stay healthy this year. If/when we can get MM back on offense . . . could this be a "special" year?
  • thriller
  • Junkyard Dawg
  • Thank you received: 774
The past has passed. Turn the page and MOVE FORWARD.

Re: Let's hope this pans out . . . 4 years 3 months ago #46881

wlayton/thriller, have been trying real hard not to play the "downside" or what I think are shortcomings of our players. Really want to see this returning group of special young men achieve all of the goals that "they" think are attainable.

Have read many articles about #18, and I am sorry, since the Auburn hit a while back (and it was one heck of a hit) I don't feel that Rambo has been "all that". Lots of interceptions, but if we watch film, he is seldom first in on a tackle. Really don't appreciate a person being mentioned as All-American and sitting out x number of games at the beginning of this season.

I really like JJ's attitude toward his teammates and coaches and University a lot better than what I see or think I see coming from Rambo and his high school coach.

Going to be very straight forward here as TN Dawg was this past week in his post. I would not be upset if Rambo's replacement became the starter after #18 returned. TN Dawg was not discussing Rambo, guess I am.
  • Buc
  • Sage Dawg

Re: Let's hope this pans out . . . 4 years 3 months ago #46882

thriller wrote:
Buc, good link. I really like what JJ said when asked about the RBs. IC "freak of nature". KM running behind his pads. Henderson very similar to IC (the "freak of nature"). That bodes well. Let's hope IC can stay healthy this year. If/when we can get MM back on offense . . . could this be a "special" year?

thriller, could not agree more with your JJ comment concerning IC. One thing that I do believe . . . . I don't think that JJ is throwing "stuff" at the wall to see if it sticks. What a special young man JJ is, as we all know. There have been some media comments about UGA needing a leader or leaders . . . . I don't have to look too far to see a defensive leader . . . do you? ;)

thriller this is a really good topic.

Coaches, the ball is in your court . . . . me thinks. :)
  • Buc
  • Sage Dawg
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds

Latest Posts @Dawgs.com

• GAME DAY: UGA VS OLE MISS
    • I agree AD5... we were out everythinged including coaching. I'm not throwing this all at the former...
    • 3 minutes ago
    • Muschamp left Mac a pretty good squad on D if ya ask me! I'm not sure how well Muschamp would have...
    • 8 minutes ago
    • and just for the record the cupboard was only bare at offense last year for UF. and yes they did...
    • 10 minutes ago
    • Never said it was. You coach what you have and find a way to get it done. Point being mcelwain...
    • 14 minutes ago
    • Quote: The cupboard just isn't that bare. Using he excuse of richt for today was just that an excuse. All I...
    • 19 minutes ago
    • Different coaches... different schemes... players have to be the right players for what the scheme...
    • 24 minutes ago
    • The cupboard just isn't that bare. Using he excuse of richt for today was just that an excuse. All I...
    • 32 minutes ago