Wednesday
Mostly Sunny

Volunteer Staff - No Ads
Help with Expenses

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham News

Birmingham News 4 years 3 months ago #46876

Have followed this particular piece for many years. Some interesting thoughts. Looks like most think that the East is up for grabs. Florida not getting a lot of pre-season buildup, love it . . .

However, they have talent, maybe they will have head coach failure again. Urban sure knew when to leave sickly and get well quickly. We did make a liar out of Muschamp, first year promised to the young lady in a news conference that Florida would beat UGA. Two, back to back would do wonders for UGA . . . and me. :)

www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/06/spri...ball_preview_al.html
  • Buc
  • Sage Dawg
  • Thank you received: 5971
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds

Latest Posts @Dawgs.com

• MONDAY MORNING START UP
    • I remember when we had a QB with REAL WHEELS. His name was D.J. Shockley. Most people thought he...
    • 3 hours 8 minutes ago
    • On the Chaney thing, all I'm saying is I'd like to see more runs and quick passes. I'm nowhere near...
    • 18 hours 1 minute ago
    • Buc, You hit the nail on the head with the impatience thing. It blows my mind how impatient I am...
    • 19 hours ago
    • Just me chirping . . . . again. Much of what I read and think comes down to this for me . . . ....
    • 20 hours 22 minutes ago
    • Quote: Still on the fence with the new OC. Has not really shown me enough to impress me. Verdict still out,...
    • 1 day 2 hours ago
    • Still on the fence with the new OC. Has not really shown me enough to impress me.
    • 1 day 2 hours ago
    • Buc, I saw the practice report late last night. This is the change we hoped we would see. Either...
    • 1 day 3 hours ago