Quantcast
Forum

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birmingham News

Birmingham News 4 years 1 month ago #46876

Have followed this particular piece for many years. Some interesting thoughts. Looks like most think that the East is up for grabs. Florida not getting a lot of pre-season buildup, love it . . .

However, they have talent, maybe they will have head coach failure again. Urban sure knew when to leave sickly and get well quickly. We did make a liar out of Muschamp, first year promised to the young lady in a news conference that Florida would beat UGA. Two, back to back would do wonders for UGA . . . and me. :)

www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/06/spri...ball_preview_al.html
  • Buc
  • Sage Dawg
  • Thank you received: 5621
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds

Latest Posts @Dawgs.com

• From Athens- Friday Thoughts
    • Walk to the Leeward side of the lower deck and make sure there is no one standing above you :woohoo:...
    • 15 hours 47 minutes ago
    • We old farts understand the word apprentice....we lived it And learn by it..... Hey Growl....
    • 15 hours 51 minutes ago
    • Can remember when freshmen were not allowed to play Varsity Football. Some may disagree, but that...
    • 20 hours 2 minutes ago
    • Day by day we see new and positive changes happening in Athens. YD1 I agree. It is almost time to...
    • 20 hours 27 minutes ago
    • Excellent read Buc..... Yes we have a coaching team.. But as you know..... They are a group that...
    • 21 hours 29 minutes ago
    • Having been around Georgia Football for quite some time, after reading the article below, takes me...
    • 1 day 11 hours ago