Forum

Coach Smart Not a "ME" Man

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #73002 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Coach Smart Not a "ME" Man
Thank you yankeedawg1. Reading and posting are important.

Media and cub reporters love to spell out what "we" need to "understand".

Their advantage over the FANS and SUPPORTERS OF UGA FOOTBALL . . . . goes deeper than UGA Football, but for many, acceptance from those that "think" they are above us . . . . open for conversation, and that will never happen. Not for many posts that I have read on this board . . . . yes, DAWGS.COM. I mention this site often for one reason . . . . anyone that is a member or posts here understands the BS that is "out there". Want "inside information" . . . . reach into that "wallet". Yes, said that again.

On DAWGS.COM, we do not allow or accept the "stuff" that "they" want us to PAY FOR.

Remember this my Brothers . . . . Good or great Journalism does not need coin. Said that also.

The following is a "loose example" of what the cub reporters and their employers feed fans such as you and I.

Yes, Buc had a pass. Could go that route again, just do not want to participate in what I believe to be, and often use this explanation . . . . BS.

I post the link for this reason . . . . anyone basically can do what the AJC, and others do. Does that make them professionals . . . . that is for you to decide.

aipress.com/presspass/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 1 month ago #73004 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Coach Smart Not a "ME" Man
Tks Chief.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc