Forum

Thank You 2015 Football Team

8 years 1 month ago #72838 by Buc
Thank You 2015 Football Team was created by Buc
Replaying the Football Season of 2015, several thoughts come to mind.

First off . . . .

Sincere thanks to all of the players for their hard work and going through some difficult times.

Many and probably most of the players spent the Summer in Athens prior to the beginning of the 2015 Season. They were there for one reason, wanting to improve and be successful, not only for themselves, they know we (fans) live and die with them. They did not want us to die (again) in 2015.

Recent coaching changes and continuing coaching mistakes spoke volumes about the young men that went about the business of becoming a "team". When being interviewed (if allowed) remembering the situation with Ramik Wilson the year before, the players did not betray their coaches, even though they knew much more about the "true situation" in Athens than did fans, or the press. Players were loyal to their leaders. From where I sit, too bad the leadership was a continuation of what had happened in previous years.

Could go on for a long time.

Thanks to the entire 2015 Football Team from this old Dawg. Many of us know what you young men put into the program . . . . will not be soon forgotten. Here is wishing happy trails for every one of you.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #72847 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thank You 2015 Football Team
averagedawg, growl, having been around the media for a while, I look at things such as those that take "photographs".

I feel sure most of you know that "photos" tell a story and never doubt that the media has known that for a "long time".

Example below. What does this photograph say to you and me? What does it have to do with recruiting?

Answer is . . . . Use it to your programs advantage/disadvantage.

Fans are getting "wiser" . . . . those that ask for the "money and clicks" are no different than you and I. FACT.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 1 month ago #72848 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Thank You 2015 Football Team
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1