Forum

Monday Morning---Something to Think About . . . .

8 years 2 months ago #72722 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Morning---Something to Think About . . . .
Growl.....coaches understand that recruiting is part of

The job..but I agree with you they would rather be working

On getting the players better....this is the political stuff

That keeps. New blood coming into to mix

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #72723 by Buc
Jacob Park going to play for Iowa State. Really feel good about Park, definitely has talent, will make a name for himself at Iowa State.

Found his comment below interesting. Believe it shows just how much unrest there was on our football team for quite a while. Lord knows I hope that is over.

“Coach Campbell, he’s the most down to earth coach I’ve ever met,” Park said. “Coach Golesh is like talking to my big brother. (Passing game coordinator) Coach (Jim) Hofher is like the best teacher. I spent 45 minutes in the room for him for two days and learned more in those 45-minute sessions than I did in my whole time at Georgia.

Many on this board, especially sflanagan21 never felt Jacob Park was treated fairly. I am one of those.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl, dawgs_fans_dad

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 2 months ago #72724 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Morning---Something to Think About . . . .
Jacob Park...one of many who were lossed in the shuffle

The good thing is that's has gone the way of

Finish the Drill..... Fact. Go Dawg

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

More
8 years 2 months ago #72734 by Wartdawg

Buc wrote: Any time that I hear anyone's name mentioned on the same level as Champ Bailey . . . . time to get excited. That is "top shelf".

Wartdawg has posted for all of us on Dawgs.com to get ready for a tremendous player . . . . Richard LeCounte. Wartdawg said it, I believe it.

Buc.. everyone..

If we hold onto this recruit and get him over here with our coaches, you will see a special talent. He can do things that can't be taught. If we can just teach him a couple of things on top of what God gave him in insane natural ability, he can be a difference maker.... game changer.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 2 months ago #72735 by Wartdawg

Buc wrote: “Coach Campbell, he’s the most down to earth coach I’ve ever met,” Park said. “Coach Golesh is like talking to my big brother. (Passing game coordinator) Coach (Jim) Hofher is like the best teacher. I spent 45 minutes in the room for him for two days and learned more in those 45-minute sessions than I did in my whole time at Georgia.

That's just sad and honestly I don't see it as just being sour grapes.

Good luck to that young man. I think he'll succeed.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 2 months ago #72736 by Buc

Wartdawg wrote:

Buc wrote: “Coach Campbell, he’s the most down to earth coach I’ve ever met,” Park said. “Coach Golesh is like talking to my big brother. (Passing game coordinator) Coach (Jim) Hofher is like the best teacher. I spent 45 minutes in the room for him for two days and learned more in those 45-minute sessions than I did in my whole time at Georgia.

That's just sad and honestly I don't see it as just being sour grapes.

Good luck to that young man. I think he'll succeed.

Wartdawg with you on Park not spewing sour grape chatter. More and more I understand Bobo's leaving Athens. He understood what was going on above him. Did not take long for the happenings after he left to present themselves.

I honestly believe that the folks in South Carolina were our saving grace. Anyone doubting that Kirby Smart had only to sign his name and he would be in Columbia right now is living in a bubble.

It is very important for Greg McGarity and those in the Group that Coach Smart is ultra successful. Shows what can happen when those in charge get pushed against the wall. Fan base had moved past the point of "excitement" with the previous head coach. Money has a way of causing change, and the empty seats in Sanford Stadium that were often referred to on Dawgs.com were getting a lot of attention.

So, thanks again Gamecocks, took a move on your part to shake the "Group" up in Athens. From where I sit . . . . owe you one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds