Forum

From Athens- Friday Thoughts

8 years 2 months ago #72674 by Buc

NC_Dawg wrote: and I like it!!!...So I'll chime in,...

Breakfast,....fresh eggs, over easy, crispy fried bacon and/or kielbasa, thick grits so when you drop the butter in it doesn't turn into soup, cathead biscuits made with Crisco, and black skillet gravy...All recipes passed down from my Grandmother, nothing written, just watched and practiced...Now I'm teaching my girls!

Drinks,.....Beer usually is a Spring/Summer drink for me, especially when I'm out working in the yard. Don't drink much when the weather turns cold....I'll toss back shots of top shelf vodka, but stay away from the flavored crap....I usually drink red wine, good for the heart and I love the varieties....Nothing sweet, the sweet stuff is what sets the hang-over in the plus 10 range......As for sipping,....

Smoooooooooooooth,...best single malt there is....

Now I'm hungry and want a drink!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!

For sure, get what you pay for.

I step down a bit and sip the single malt Glenfiddich.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #72675 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic We've certainly turned a culinary corner,....
My whiskey and beer of choice---Tullamore Dew and Guinness...anybody want to try and guess where my ancestors are from?????

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
8 years 2 months ago #72678 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic We've certainly turned a culinary corner,....
I've got some Belhaven Scottish Ale in the fridge right now, but I'm also a fan of a lot of different brews. I'm also a member of the Walker nation as JW Black is my every day scotch.

In case you haven't figured it out... I have a dose of Scot in me. Mainly Scottish and German.. so I tell people my pastimes are drinking, cursing, and then invading your country.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 2 months ago #72679 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic We've certainly turned a culinary corner,....
It would appear that the Scots and Irish are well represented at Dawgs.com!

Sláinte, Erin go Bragh !!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: DawgDoc

More
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds