Forum

1-13-16 Kirby Smart Press Conference Thoughts

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #72573 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic 1-13-16 Kirby Smart Press Conference Thoughts
The whole recruiting class grading system is skewed.
How about a system where grading is based on the entirety of positions, not some abject grade of "stars."

Coach Smart understands depth.
All the talent in the world is meaningless if players can't play within their limits.

Stack 'em up and rotate.
Go Dawgs!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #72575 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic 1-13-16 Kirby Smart Press Conference Thoughts
Buc, yes, Kisner actually showed it last year. He must have had 3-4 seconds and was a little unlucky at that. Kid is a player.....great swing and aggressive. Not scared of anybody. Looking for a good 2016 for him. ;)

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 2 months ago #72577 by Buc
wlayton, if we can ever get our football team on the level that our golf, swimming and gymnastics are on and have been over the past years, many happy faces will appear here and elsewhere.

Know that the current changes in the football program have my attention. I do believe that we finally have made "real change" not just "change" to fill a coaching hole.

Going to be interesting to watch how the new group of coaches go about business between now and LOI day. Figure there will be surprises both pro and con as is to be expected.

Go Dawgs

More
8 years 2 months ago #72579 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic 1-13-16 Kirby Smart Press Conference Thoughts

Buc wrote: wlayton, if we can ever get our football team on the level that our golf, swimming and gymnastics are on and have been over the past years, many happy faces will appear here and elsewhere.

Know that the current changes in the football program have my attention. I do believe that we finally have made "real change" not just "change" to fill a coaching hole.

Going to be interesting to watch how the new group of coaches go about business between now and LOI day. Figure there will be surprises both pro and con as is to be expected.

Go Dawgs

Hopefully many more pro versus con's!!

Yeah Buc, if KS doesn't workout they should consider Chris Haack as HC.

Haack has guided the Bulldogs to two national championships (the only two in school history), seven Southeastern Conference crowns, 56 team tournament titles, and several squad and individual records

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 2 months ago #72580 by Buc
Remember you had close ties with golf at Georgia.

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds