Forum

Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

8 years 3 months ago #71352 by growl
KS needs to concern himself with head coaching and getting the right OC and DC in place. I don't know what he's going to do as far as DC is concerned, but if it's muschimp most UGA fans have a bone to pick with him, and we don't need any obstacles right off the bat.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #71353 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
I'm not even going to jump up and claim trips to the playoffs and NC's.....

I'll start with hoping I just see a team that reaches its ceiling (whatever that teams ceiling may be) instead of under-performing, and a coaching staff that fixes known problems so we're not making the exact same mental mistakes today that we were making 4 years ago.

That will be a good enough start for me... do that and everything else will probably
fall into place.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, sadlerdawg, averagedawg, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
8 years 3 months ago #71354 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

sflanagan21 wrote: I haven't heard Napier's name mentioned. Has anyone?

Yes, we were talking about him this morning (my contact).

sf21.....Yes, he's on the radar along with Helton (10th best offense in the country at WKU)

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 3 months ago #71355 by BulldogShannon
Replied by BulldogShannon on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City
My buddy is a Bama booster and he sent me this a few minutes ago. No wonder Bama is bigger and stronger than the rest. This Cochran guy is NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in a good way and he is coming here. (Bama paid him $420K/year, meaning they value strength and conditioning. Something UGA can't say the same thing about).

www.seccountry.com/alabama/will-nick-sab...w-kirby-smart-to-uga

More
8 years 3 months ago #71362 by sflanagan21
Replied by sflanagan21 on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

BulldogShannon wrote: My buddy is a Bama booster and he sent me this a few minutes ago. No wonder Bama is bigger and stronger than the rest. This Cochran guy is NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in a good way and he is coming here. (Bama paid him $420K/year, meaning they value strength and conditioning. Something UGA can't say the same thing about).

www.seccountry.com/alabama/will-nick-sab...w-kirby-smart-to-uga

That just got me fired up!!!

More
8 years 3 months ago #71417 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Monday - Adjustment Time in the Classic City

BulldogShannon wrote: But all in all, we should never be out of the SEC east race by Halloween.

This, this, 1000X this.

Was talking yesterday to one of my best friends who lives in Miami and has a lot of friends and business associates involved in the U, not football, but other areas. Kept asking me how UGA could fire a coach like Richt. I must have said, "...heavily favored in the East, out of the race on Halloween..." five times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds