Forum

Game Day UGA/GnaTs

8 years 4 months ago #71104 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Game Day UGA/GnaTs
I don't see the establishment making any changes, but I still think it will be a different look next year. I really can't see a good coach like Pruitt (or Rocker, or others on the D staff) sticking around in a dead end job with this bunch of pansies. I think he bolts for a team that is interested in winning, and if he's gone and the pathetic loser is still here, I won't be an active supporter of the program any more. I'll just have to shelve my interest in college football until the pathetic loser leaves, or retires, or dies, or whatever has to happen to get a new head coach.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #71105 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Game Day UGA/GnaTs
If Kirby takes usc, one wonders if Pruitt would not return to 'bama. Lateral move on paper, but not in reality.

Just got through watching the Iron Bowl. I saw an inferior Auburn team lose to a very good 'bama team. BUT... they lost like men, without embarrassing themselves and their program in the process. Wish we could say as much...
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

More
8 years 4 months ago #71106 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day UGA/GnaTs
Unfortunately you can't say as much. When we lose, we lose the game... and all of our dignity.
It's usually pretty epic in the annals of the other university's program. Real point and laugh sort of stuff.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds