Forum

Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #71059 by ReservoirDawg
Replied by ReservoirDawg on topic Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?
Well, I will say this and its probably gonna make me sound like the worst Dawgs fan in the World. :(

If there are no changes at the top after these next 2 games(GT & Bowl), then I'm gonna walk away. Because I no longer have faith in the AD, HC, & OC to get the job done. The Row doesn't have the "testicular fortitude" to do anything about it and are satisfied with the Richt Regime.

Looking at where I live I have 2 other college teams I can follow that are alot more competitve(and closer) than the Dawgs are at this point. (West Georgia & Kennesaw State). In my mind, its embarrassing to be a Dawgs fan right now. :pinch:

One pissed off and had it up to here Dawgs fan.

DM<

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ReservoirDawg
  • ReservoirDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago #71060 by Buc

DAWGtm wrote: Richt is not worried about his job it's to well protected. Question for the row if CMR is such a excellent coach why doesn't he have disciples through out football. Don't here a lot of people bragging about having his assistant on their team. Richt and Saban are alike in one way they are both set in the way they run their programs. The difference is Saban's works Richt's doesn't. If he truly loves UGA as he claims he would step down.

Good read DAWGtm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAWGtm, dawgs_fans_dad

More
8 years 4 months ago #71061 by dawgs_fans_dad
Replied by dawgs_fans_dad on topic Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?

ReservoirDawg wrote: Well, I will say this and its probably gonna make me sound like the worst Dawgs fan in the World. :(

If there are no changes at the top after these next 2 games(GT & Bowl), then I'm gonna walk away. Because I no longer have faith in the AD, HC, & OC to get the job done. The Row doesn't have the "testicular fortitude" to do anything about it and are satisfied with the Richt Regime.

Looking at where I live I have 2 other college teams I can follow that are alot more competitve(and closer) than the Dawgs are at this point. (West Georgia & Kennesaw State). In my mind, its embarrassing to be a Dawgs fan right now. :pinch:

One pissed off and had it up to here Dawgs fan.

DM<

If Pruitt isn't the DC next year, I would be inclined to watch a lot less. The only redeeming part of this year for me has been watching the defense develop.

I will never, ever forget how deflated we felt sitting in Everbank stadium on 10/31. Walking in we were really excited to see Bauta running a wide open attack that Florida hopefully wouldn't be prepared for and the defense doing its thing resulting in a convincing, satisfying victory over a rival with Atlanta right there for the taking.

By halftime-not so much. That's coaching! :ohmy:

More
8 years 4 months ago #71062 by ReservoirDawg
Replied by ReservoirDawg on topic Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?

dawgs_fans_dad wrote:

ReservoirDawg wrote: If Pruitt isn't the DC next year, I would be inclined to watch a lot less. The only redeeming part of this year for me has been watching the defense develop.

^^^ This ^^^

DM<

The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad

• ReservoirDawg
  • ReservoirDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
8 years 4 months ago #71063 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?
Richt cares more about his ministry than he does his coaching.
Never mind that he is making 4 million a year to coach.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dawgs_fans_dad, ReservoirDawg

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #71064 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Richt Presser...Why not answer the questions?

Buc wrote: Feel sure that most have read the article below.

Read the article more than once.

After that, just how clear does it need to be for Mark Richt to puruse something else.

www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/thats-on-usthats-coaching

Waaaap, Waaap, waaaap waaaaap waaaaa waaaaaa
-Mark Richt

That's pretty much all I hear when Mark Richt talks; The Peanuts adults.

He finally gets around to saying that's on us, coaching, well after he's thrown the players on the team under the bus. I can almost hear the sarcasm in his voice when he finally gets around to mentioning "the coaches".

Sorry... Mark Richt; when I said I was done with you, I meant I was done. Anything
else that comes out of your mouth after that point is just waaaaap, waaaaa, waaaaap waaaaa waaaaa waaaaap.

DAWGtm wrote: Richt is not worried about his job it's to well protected. Question for the row if CMR is such a excellent coach why doesn't he have disciples through out football. Don't here a lot of people bragging about having his assistant on their team. Richt and Saban are alike in one way they are both set in the way they run their programs. The difference is Saban's works Richt's doesn't. If he truly loves UGA as he claims he would step down.

The Mark Richt coaching tree:

He will never step down as a sign he loves UGA. He doesn't believe he is an issue, and he thinks what UGA needs is more of his love and kumbaya...because
that's what football is about; love and kumbaya.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ReservoirDawg

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds