Forum

MONDAY . . . . Questions????

8 years 5 months ago #70914 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????
I wish Eason well.

But he is coming to the SEC. We have some big boys down south. All colors.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #70915 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????
I expected a down week after playing 'Bama.
They beat everybody up and most teams show it the following week.
Not making any excuses, still should have beat 'Tn.

We had an off week before Jax and looked terrible. No offensive game plan other than pretending it was a secret Bauta would start.

There is a profound disconnect between the offense and defense. We are essentially two teams instead of one.

Give Pruett credit. He has held the defense together without much help from the offense.
He has done as well as any assistant could do under a thoroughly incompetent hc.

The administration at Georgia is corrupt, has been for a long time. I will leave it at that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #70916 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????

Buc wrote: thriller, did not see anything offensive in your post.

We can get real and look at numbers and last I checked most college and professional teams are 75% + black young men.

It does make a difference as to who and where a team plays the game.

For myself, have tried to be on an even keel about Jacob Eason. Guess my thoughts are like yours, do not see talent like I see playing high school football in Georgia and Florida.

My opinon. Jacob has had a distinct advantage having a Dad that played in the NFL. A Dad that has been a huge part of Jacob's life. Makes a huge difference from a mechanical and mental standpoint. You know what I am trying to say. averagedawg could say the same thing in a half dozen words. :)

Another reason that I believe Greyson Lambert has been selected to take over the quarterback position full time. Meaning . . . . get Lambert as much experience as possible before turning the job over to Eason in 2016. Just the way I think thriller.

You know Buc, I had thought Jacob Eason's dad, Tony, had played QB at Illinois and the Patriots. Turns out he was a WR at Notre Dame......not the same guy.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 5 months ago #70918 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????

wlayton wrote:

Buc wrote: thriller, did not see anything offensive in your post.

We can get real and look at numbers and last I checked most college and professional teams are 75% + black young men.

It does make a difference as to who and where a team plays the game.

For myself, have tried to be on an even keel about Jacob Eason. Guess my thoughts are like yours, do not see talent like I see playing high school football in Georgia and Florida.

My opinon. Jacob has had a distinct advantage having a Dad that played in the NFL. A Dad that has been a huge part of Jacob's life. Makes a huge difference from a mechanical and mental standpoint. You know what I am trying to say. averagedawg could say the same thing in a half dozen words. :)

Another reason that I believe Greyson Lambert has been selected to take over the quarterback position full time. Meaning . . . . get Lambert as much experience as possible before turning the job over to Eason in 2016. Just the way I think thriller.

You know Buc, I had thought Jacob Eason's dad, Tony, had played QB at Illinois and the Patriots. Turns out he was a WR at Notre Dame......not the same guy.

wlayton had just typed a message that somehow failed to post, problem on my end, not the board's.

Just really feel that a couple of guys from Waycross and Douglas can live with the truth. The guy from Douglas really feels short changed at this point. Too many years of "stuff". Media back at it now, pushing hard.

As far as my feelings on Jacob Eason. I sincerely hope that he is terrific. I would be foolish to wish otherwise, still a Bulldog and will remain that way, though sometimes I get real frustrated with things that I know are wrong as do others.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70919 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic MONDAY . . . . Questions????

averagedawg wrote: I expected a down week after playing 'Bama.
They beat everybody up and most teams show it the following week.
Not making any excuses, still should have beat 'Tn.

We had an off week before Jax and looked terrible. No offensive game plan other than pretending it was a secret Bauta would start.

There is a profound disconnect between the offense and defense. We are essentially two teams instead of one.

Give Pruett credit. He has held the defense together without much help from the offense.
He has done as well as any assistant could do under a thoroughly incompetent hc.

The administration at Georgia is corrupt, has been for a long time. I will leave it at that.

averagedawg, read this after I posted a lengthy post in New Topic. Both of us are definitely covering the same territory. I put great value in the posts you have made here for years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds