Forum

John "Avid Koolaid Drinker" Leonard strikes again...

8 years 5 months ago #70767 by ReservoirDawg
One has to wonder at this point if John Leonard is on Mahogany Rows payroll. :blink:

This guy is clearly a 1st class moron. In this article he blasts Schultz & Bradley for DOING THEIR JOB. He is the perfect example of why 8-4 or 9-3 is "good enough".

Anyway enjoy this buffoons ramblings.

www.southernprose.com/2015/11/12/should-...ff-schultz-be-fired/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ReservoirDawg
  • ReservoirDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70768 by Buc
John Leonard.

Find it rather amusing that he selects two AJC employees to take issue with.

When one counts the number of folks (reporters) that regularly enter their thoughts on Georgia football through the AJC pipeline not being asked to seek employment in another area, easily determined that Leonard is a believer in the one party system.

Over the years there have been too many like Leonard that find their way through the “back door” and refer to what they are saying and calling it Journalism.

This is one person that I would not share a foxhole with, under any conditions. In the Service we had names for individuals like this . . . . can't be repeated here, many know what I am referring to.

Was not going to reply to this thread, however I felt the need to kick Leonard's butt off of the battlefield, a place for those that have participated in the “Arena” and understand what Leonard never will.

EDIT: yankeedawg1 states it well in his Friday BPS, and has for years. Good read.

Our board has been focused on the replacement of our HC …..based on performance issues after 15 years of subpar effort….and results
I was happy to see that we were able to separate the HC from the man and deal with MR’s coaching and not who he is as a man…. IMO as it needs to be….
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70771 by yankeedawg1
Many who write for a living will crank out drool and dribble that is aimed at feeding a following...

John might be a classic example of doing what it takes to
Make a paycheck....

Then again he just might be the biggest example of what his Dad was talking about in the first paragraph of his
Article.

Ya think???

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
8 years 5 months ago #70778 by averagedawg
Thanks to Steve for letting us tell the truth.
The first and second amendments are the only thing protecting us.
Sorry for the diversion but there are those who want to take them away.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #70780 by thriller
My reply to THIS article:

thriller says:
November 13, 2015 at 12:51 pm
Here’s an interesting question, and I’m not asking this in a sarcastic or even confrontational tone AT ALL:

What would have to happen to change your mind about Mark Richt? What would make you think “it’s time for him to move on”?

I would be very interested in reading an article in which you point out what it would take for you to finally throw in the towel on Richt. Looking forward to it.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70793 by ReservoirDawg
Replied by ReservoirDawg on topic John "Avid Koolaid Drinker" Leonard strikes again...

thriller wrote: My reply to THIS article:

thriller says:
November 13, 2015 at 12:51 pm
Here’s an interesting question, and I’m not asking this in a sarcastic or even confrontational tone AT ALL:

What would have to happen to change your mind about Mark Richt? What would make you think “it’s time for him to move on”?

I would be very interested in reading an article in which you point out what it would take for you to finally throw in the towel on Richt. Looking forward to it.

Wonder if he'll have the "testicular fortitude" to answer you this time Thriller?

DM<

• ReservoirDawg
  • ReservoirDawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds