Forum

From Athens-Game Day Friday # 10

8 years 5 months ago #70781 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic From Athens-Game Day Friday # 10

Buc wrote:

yankeedawg1 wrote: It fits Buc..... Ranked third in college football revenue

Makes us winners in someone's mind

Georgia...where winning football games is optional.....

Go Dawgs

yd1, nothing changes if those that understand and believe "rolling over" as many do, is the answer.

If a tire goes flat, don't know how to set the jack, or take the lug nuts off . . . . tire remains flat . . . . until someone comes along that knows how to change the flat.

The spare is readily available, getting it on the car requires an understanding and recognizing that it can be done.

Wilddawg, eh . . . . coming from a pro-style offensive minded head coach. Appears that our head coach does not understand what was said above. Sorry, not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Buc, that's why I posted Monday that our coaches have ZERO confidence in any of our QB's if they are resorting to the "wilddawg". Since our strength is in the running game, they are trying anything to score without having our QB's be responsible.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70782 by wlayton
Great BPS yd1......pretty well sums things up so no extra words from me.

Beautiful weather sooooo......your choice of drink this weekend!

Enjoy the weekend everyone, life is good regardless of our W/L record.....hard to believe there are more important things in the world but there certainly are..... :)

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 5 months ago #70783 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic From Athens-Game Day Friday # 10
After watching how au came after QB for A&M, I am worried. Lambert melts against pressure, and au coaching staff knows it. Need some plays from that position to keep this game winnable. AM would have been up for the challenge; don't think Lambert is. This D is much better than usc's.

Agree that Schotty has been a big disappointment. But since he reminds me of Bobo from a few years back, have to wonder how much is the OC and how much is the HC. Only consolation of this game may be impetus to look for a new one.

Sorry guys, color me pessimistic this weekend.

Hope I'm wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70784 by wlayton
AU's D is last in the league in total ypg and 11th in the league in pass D. USC is next to last in total D ypg and 10th in pass D.

Personally I believe with the QB situation like it is, the OC is handcuffed with what he can call.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago #70785 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens-Game Day Friday # 10

wlayton wrote: AU's D is last in the league in total ypg and 11th in the league in pass D. USC is next to last in total D ypg and 10th in pass D.

Personally I believe with the QB situation like it is, the OC is handcuffed with what he can call.

wlayton it is the last paragraph above that really makes me shake my head. Not the first time, and I know that you were a big supporter of Shockley as many of us were.

Lifted from the internet.

UGA's new incoming head coach in 2001, Mark Richt, made Shockley a priority recruit, and he is generally regarded as Richt's first official recruit at Georgia. Richt ultimately chose redshirt freshman David Greene to be the starting quarterback for the Bulldogs in 2001, while Shockley was redshirted.

DJ had wheels. Last Georgia SEC Championship quarterbacked by DJ.

I remain in the camp that has a hard time with what I have watched for a long time, concerning UGA football. Seems many have began taking another look at coaching in the Classic City.

Much has been said, but much of what has been said took a while to boil over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 5 months ago #70786 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens-Game Day Friday # 10
Wlayton. Crisp and sunny at KO. Brunch tailgate so

Go with last weeks Irish coffee...it was a winner

I agree OC is limited with what he feels comfortable with

Based on our QB. He has to play the hand that was dealt......

See another opportunity for our D to come with an

Attitude and shine. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds