Forum

Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .

8 years 5 months ago #70759 by Buc
wlayton, don't know how much you have read about Willie Allen, know that he stated openly that he really admired what UGA Football Fans and other communities did in the Devon Gales accident.

My reason for saying the above . . . . shows he is a young man that takes note of what is going on around him, not just football "stuff".

With the rest of 2015 football season moving along, going to be interesting to see which LOI's make their way to Athens. As dawgs_fans_dad said, Georgia/Auburn game will be a must for both teams. Don't like to say this but . . . . Tech is not a pushover by any means. That game being played in Atlanta, Auburn on their turf.

Said last week that Kentucky would be our last game between the Hedges, wrong, Georgia Southern will come calling.

www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2015/10...erd-center/73148644/
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70760 by Buc
Two football teams that were supposed to be "all that" to a point prior to beginning of the 2015 Season.

Looking at the numbers, could very well be a Special Team(s) win or loss for both teams.

www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/georgia-bulldogs...ember-14-2015-702579
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, averagedawg, yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70761 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday: Auburn Game Week -- Muschamp Again . . . .
Just tossing this out there. I can remember in vivid detail

How we all felt about CMB's play calling and his worth as

An. OC. How many years before the light came on and we started scoring 30 plus per game

He also had the benefit of AM. So..... Current OC has nine college games on his current resume with a QB
Shall we be kind and say lacking talent

Not much said about CBS calling a screen pass to KM for

A TD. Inside our red zone IMO. ranks as one of his top calls this season

As Buc says watching him closely this game.....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #70762 by wlayton
AU's D will make Schotty look good.....similar to USC.

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 5 months ago #70763 by Wartdawg
I heard Chip Towers say this on the local radio this morning:

Talking about Brice Ramsey's failure to develop as a QB and defending Mark Richt, he basically said that Richt can't be blamed for the QB situation.

He said not many QB's wanted to come here because we had Murray solidified as
a 4 year starter.

Then he said Richt can't be blamed for Ramsey's failure to develop because he was one of the highest rated pro-style offense QB's in the country coming out of high school.

When did the Wing-T become "pro style" offense?

I wont even get into the questions I would ask about how having an existing QB with a defined expiration date on him kept anyone from coming here.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70764 by growl
That still doesn't answer the question as to why you would bring a QB here and flat refuse to play him except to prove a point

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds