Or Chris Michaelson of the Seattle Mist

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• thriller
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70549 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Let's take the lead . . . again

thriller wrote: Back to seriousness . . . just heard on the radio that UGA is the 3rd most profitable program in the nation.

$$$$ ≠ Success

..and that's the reason the powers that be soil themselves every time someone mentions changing something.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
8 years 5 months ago #70622 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Let's take the lead . . . again
OK, my choice for HC

Marine Corp drill Sargent that can win football games.

They don't lie, steal or cheat. They make men out of boys.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

8 years 5 months ago #70694 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Let's take the lead . . . again
Wasn't planning on posting here during the season, but here I am. I read a lot yesterday about the mizzo mess and it just got me thinking about things. Read some here and still don't understand the anger/disgust I read about the current head coach. I read some other sites and see disgust with about all programs except bama.

Anyhow, I looked at uga sec record since 2001 thru last weeks game. The only program with a better SEC record than uga is Lsu at 83-34. Uga is 82-37, fl 80-38, bama 81-37, aub 71-46. Lots of adding to get these numbers, so anyone can check my math if it doesn't look right.

I kind of get it, everybody wants to be the champion. Rather be 8-0 one year, 4-4 the next, instead of 6-2 two years. NCAA football is looking more like nfl every day. Im not liking where it's going...

More
8 years 5 months ago #70695 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Let's take the lead . . . again
Scooby, in your research did you look at the win-loss records of the teams that UGA beat in those years. That might give you a clue as to why UGA fans are unhappy. You also might consider the records of the elite coaches around college football, versus mr, I believe that will clear things up a bit.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
8 years 5 months ago #70696 by scooby
Replied by scooby on topic Let's take the lead . . . again
Growl, this analysis was only sec teams against sec foes. I don't consider mr an elite coach and was surprised how the conference record compared.

More
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds