Forum

Game Day-UGA/tennessee

8 years 6 months ago #69742 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee
6-6 this year and CMR gets a free pass because of Eason.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69744 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee

wlayton wrote: 6-6 this year and CMR gets a free pass because of Eason.

Because of Eason, because of Chubb injury, because of first year OC, because of Iran nuclear deal.......the pathetic loser will always have an excuse tucked away to get a free pass.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg, DAWGtm

More
8 years 6 months ago #69764 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee
Yaaa know, I'm wondering what the hiring process must be for coaches at our beloved University. "Hey, can you fog this mirror?"

Something somebody said when Schittenheimer was hired, about how his team must be high-fiving each other to see him go. It slipped by me at the time, but it's now coming back to bite me in the ass. Who, exactly, thought THAT hire would be a good one? Mike Bobo, where are you now? (Yep, I said it.)

I can't hammer on JP right now, because the defense is the only bright spot in an otherwise darkening scene from a b-rated horror movie. Still, we have the same problems. Why can't our receivers get open like that? All the time? ALL. THE. TIME. If I were an opposing coach, I'd throw into our secondary until my QB's arm fell off. Then I'd suit up the water boy and make him do the same. I'd run up a hunnerd on them Dawgs. Not only that, but I'd never play deep cover while Grayson Lambert is QB. Load the box. Have everyone say "BOO!" at the snap and it's 3 and out every single time. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

The wheels are off the wagon, kids, and CMR is still shuffling his feet like one of the Flintstones, pretending we're heading somewhere on a road to nowhere. I wonder if somebody could convince the athletic department to use the theme to Benny HIll on the next hype video for the season. It seems appropriate at this point.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, averagedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69767 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee
I knew when we couldn't stop them 4th and long 2 series in a row, we were done.
I like Pruett but I cut the defense no slack.
We made Jones and his team look like contenders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm

More
8 years 6 months ago #69789 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Game Day-UGA/tennessee
I saw two unbelievable things in the UT game this morning on seccountry.com.

One shows a UT corner must have blitzed around Theus' side.....as Theus was engaged with the DT the corner had gone 5 yards in the backfield, turned around and went straight for Theus' left knee head/shoulder first from behind. Clear as day.

Another on a run or punt/kickoff return, shows after our player got tackled, a UT player stood up over our player that was tackled and put his cleats and bodyweight down on the side of our guy's head before he got up.

Go check it out....unbelievable.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds