Forum

From Athens-Game Day Friday # 6

8 years 5 months ago #69638 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens-Game Day Friday # 6

averagedawg wrote: Having leased my homes in Nashville and moved full time to Fannin County, Ga,
Damned if the vol fans here aren'the the same.

Beat em down, shut em up.
Demoralize the tn fanbase.

averagedawg, you and I go back a period of time.

You understand this water entering dwellings and the problems it causes.

My wife is in the insurance business and understands well the need for the unexpected, such as flood insurance. Folks in Louisiana had the entire state basically ruined by water.

The game this week, know how much it means to you. Really glad to see your return to the board, speaking for myself, you have always brought a lot of "class" here. Although, you can be a "butt kicker", like that too. Short and to the point, somehow I have never been able to say in less than x number of words and get my point across.

Beautiful area you live in, much of my family came from that area "way back in the day".

And this, Pruitt/Rocker are facing two running backs that are much better than average. Also have a quarterback that is allowed to run. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #69642 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic From Athens-Game Day Friday # 6
Thanks yd1, appreciate ya....

Not much to say (or want to say) except back to a cool one for you tomorrow!

Enjoy everyone.

PVBDAWG

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #69653 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens-Game Day Friday # 6
Good to be hearing from you again wlayton.

Go Dawgs... take out your and my frustration on these prisoner on weekend trash detail colored, coon-dog smelling, rocky-topped mountain oyster jackwagons.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds