Forum

Monday - Seeing Orange

8 years 6 months ago #69640 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
WD, Shotty may not have called as bad a game as you think. Lambert only looks at his 1st read and either panics or hits the check down. He doesn't go thru his progressions. I have 7 pictures showing 1-2 guys WIDE open in all 7 pics but they won't paste on here. If you subscribe to UGAsports.com, you can find the pictures with diagrams of the actual plays on the field showing open receivers on most all the plays Shotty called.

Imo, it wasn't as much Shotty's calls as was Lambert's fault not going through his reads.....these guys were WIDE open all day.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69641 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday - Seeing Orange
wlayton, you are spot on with the open receivers. Malcolm Mitchell had to bite his tongue and did.

Still bothers me with the quarterback selection process, not sure what that says about . . . .

Wait until next year has always bothered me, as I feel sure from previous posts, you too.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69643 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Monday - Seeing Orange

Buc wrote: wlayton, you are spot on with the open receivers. Malcolm Mitchell had to bite his tongue and did.

Still bothers me with the quarterback selection process, not sure what that says about . . . .

Wait until next year has always bothered me, as I feel sure from previous posts, you too.

Yes Buc but will say I AM looking forward to Eason stepping foot in Athens in Jan. The kid is the real deal and seems to have his head on straight from what I read.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds