Forum

Faton Bauta

8 years 5 months ago #69586 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Faton Bauta
After reading that article it is apparent that either schott is as stubborn as richt, or richt's stubbornness has overpowered schott. Either way, that is richt's M.O., and that's why we're stuck in the same mess we have been in and will continue to be in with richt at the wheel

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #69587 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Faton Bauta
Some pundits had UF as a definite win for UGA before the season started, guess they have'nt been keeping up with what's going on with the Gators either Buc. If you are being watchful how could that have been the prediction. Anybody with one eye and half sense should have put the QB disaster at the forefront of the quandary we are mired in. No, I do not believe in the choice for QB, Jacob Parks was the man to start in my opinion.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #69588 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Faton Bauta
sadlerdawg, started to say in the post that after watching some of the sideline shots of Richt/Schottenheimer, think I understand why this particular offensive coordinator was chosen.

It was also understood between the coaches when Lambert came on board he would be the starter. In my mind it might have stopped Faton Bauta from moving on . . . . that of course is a guess. Can say this, not happy with what I have seen from two (2) second string quarterbacks while in college, now leading the Georgia football team.

Head coach smiled and played a game with the media right up until the first game as to who would start. Think coaching under Bowden is a bit different than coaching under Saban. JMHO.

''I don't blame people for being critical of what happened on Saturday,'' Richt said. ''I don't at all. I love the passion of our fans that they care enough. I really do. But we're more critical than they are as far as you look at yourself in the mirror and say you didn't get the job done.''

Richt said the loss ''certainly gets everybody's attention'' for the Tennessee game.

Head coach says Georgia will run "downhill" against Tennessee. Also said that we should have done that in the Alabama game. One of the players on our team that agreed with that assessment . . . . Nick Chubb.

More
8 years 5 months ago #69589 by Buc
Find it fascinating that McElwain comes to the gators and . . . .

Nick Saban settles down in Tuscaloosa and . . . .

Many that are still in the Mark Richt camp like to say that the only thing that will shut folks up like me is for Georgia to win a National Championship. Not true.

What about starting with making good on and off field coaching decisions and if we don't have the right or as much talent playing, that is understandable (to a point).

We continue to make the "same mistakes" year after year, and I personally put that at the feet of the coaching staff. I certainly am not the only one on this board to say that. Can name several and that includes you growl.

One example. Our punter is known to be slow getting the punt off. Saban/Smart coached team saw that, knew that, capitalized on that. Called coaching or teaching through film study.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1, sflanagan21

More
8 years 5 months ago #69590 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Faton Bauta
Buc I'm getting sick of hearing from this buffoon what we always should have done after an embarrassing loss. Isn't a decent coach kind of supposed to figure out what you should do before the game? And maybe adjust it during the game? Save it richt....we already knew what you should have done. Even those of us outside the arena figured it out

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #69591 by Buc
sadlerdawg, you and I both know that "halftime adjustments" are just words. Facts are facts.

Most football coaches and players that I know and have known at some point figure the "obstacle courses" out. Hope that makes something close to being sensible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds