Forum

What Now

8 years 6 months ago #69847 by growl
Replied by growl on topic What Now
I wonder at the amount of deserving Coaches stuck where there is no opportunity like the one at UGA to coach in the SEC, read all the hype about the talent here,and then see a game such as the last two no shows, and say to themselves - man if I just had the chance I'd light it up at Georgia. I'd like to see one of them get the chance. I believe we'd stumble on someone better, at least as good. I'd take that chance.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago #69848 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic What Now

growl wrote: I wonder at the amount of deserving Coaches stuck where there is no opportunity like the one at UGA to coach in the SEC, read all the hype about the talent here,and then see a game such as the last two no shows, and say to themselves - man if I just had the chance I'd light it up at Georgia. I'd like to see one of them get the chance. I believe we'd stumble on someone better, at least as good. I'd take that chance.

growl, Falcons did not play the name game as many in the NFL have done over many, many years. Brought in a head coach that had not been the head before and . . . .

Many "friendships" have been built in high school, college and the NFL when it comes to replacing folks. Personally like your post, spot on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70710 by growl
Replied by growl on topic What Now
I don't really feel that the Georgia Southern game is a gimme. Can't get past the idea that coaching will get in the way of victory before its all over with.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70713 by Buc
growl, always bothers me when I know we are playing a team that does a lot of chop blocking. Still have GT to face, we know they take knees in a heart beat. Actually have seen some of that from our guys in the past few years. Don't like it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 5 months ago #70716 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic What Now
We'll beat Ga Southern.

Somebody will get hurt in the process, but we'll beat 'em.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
8 years 5 months ago #70719 by Buc

growl wrote: I don't really feel that the Georgia Southern game is a gimme. Can't get past the idea that coaching will get in the way of victory before its all over with.

growl, my thoughts also go back to Georgia Southern and the gators. Then back to the gators and a Richt coached team with different results.

For a long time I used the word "motivation", changing that to "lack of motivation" and a head coach that is grossly overpaid. Such a good man.

Someone please tell me that there is not another human being "coach" that cannot top 10 times over what we have endured under MR. Such a good man.

I realize that it is a difficult argument for those that have very little "knowledge" but hit the keyboard "anyway". Such a good man.

Today all over the internet and what I read was what I expected. Leave it at that, except anyone that cares to look, check the ABH out and what Mark Richt did back in his high school days. Such a good man.

Folks, members, others, those that know there are those in Athens that have the "combination" to the vault in Athens, will have most on their knees begging Mark Richt to stay. Such a good man.

This is what it is . . . . A F'ING MESS. Created by those above Mark Richt. "They" knew soon after Richt arrived in Athens that the "Goose" would again lay the "Golden Eggs". Such a good man.

Such a good man that wanted one thing done in the last mintues of the GT game in Athens . . . "pooch kick.

Want to take that a step or TWO further, let's have a go at it.

Allow me this. There are a lot of chicken spits on the internet that call themselves Georgia Football Fans.

Please step forward, we CAN and WILL have conversation on Dawgs.com.

I said that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, growl

More
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds