Forum

Game Day-UGA/bama..the day the crimson died

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #69472 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Game Day-UGA/bama..the day the crimson died
The Well I'll give my thoughts even though I don't need too. We all saw what happened.

We were owned in the trenches, anyone starting to miss Fiend?

Qb situation is good enough to beat bad teams, but that's all there is to that. I expect more of the same against anyone that can stop our run game.

Defense, held them in check for one quarter, but the same problems over and over again. Busted coverages, can't stop the run, our defensive line got pushed around. Just not what I expected from Pruitt in year 2.

Special teams meltdown again.

Honestly there wasn't really one positive thing I can take away from this whooping.

We found out who we are, and surprise, it's who we've been for awhile.

We can still win the east for whatever that's worth, maybe this year will turn out like 2012, we got blown out by SC and actually competed in the SECC, but I think we win the east and get blown out again...

A lot of football left, but this loss really does speak volumes of the state of our program.

And just throwing this out there, we don't have a qb on our roster, and Richt is this great recruiter and everything, wtf happened? We just took a break on that position or something.

I would take Joe cox over the qbs on our roster, excluding FB, and that is saying something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #69473 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game Day-UGA/bama..the day the crimson died
Miss Friend?

As if that would make a difference?

Sorry, but no. There is only 1 coaching
change that would make a difference here

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #69474 by growl
You dont have to worry FB will not be used mr has already proven how inept he is at picking QB position. Both Lambert and Ramsey stunk the place up,but at least Ramsey threw the ball in the right direction. When we needed to have a QB with good wheels mr decided to go with the wrong way passer and the first pass pick 6 guy.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #69475 by BullDawg2010
Replied by BullDawg2010 on topic Game Day-UGA/bama..the day the crimson died

Wartdawg wrote: Miss Friend?

As if that would make a difference?

Sorry, but no. There is only 1 coaching
change that would make a difference here

Of course, but he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I bring up friend bc he was a hell of an offensive line coach. And our offensive line got pushed around, it wouldn't of made a difference in the grand scheme of things, but seeing using getting beat in the trenches the way we did, was very disheartening, heck the whole game was.

More
8 years 5 months ago #69476 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Game Day-UGA/bama..the day the crimson died
"We found out who we are, and surprise, it's who we've been for awhile." BullDawg2010

No QAA from me either. I think most of it has been hashed over prior to the game and all summer.

Good to see a couple of folks back.Yeah, past Richt mistakes lead to some of this today.

What do I think about this game? We were unprepared for an over powering team. Sometime the other team just has more horsepower and no amount of preparation will help. Alabama was the stronger team today and that 10% edge let them run the game.

Stronger is not the same as talented. But you need both.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

8 years 5 months ago #69477 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Game Day-UGA/bama..the day the crimson died
Well, I said I would wait until after the Bama game to post, as this would be our first real test....and we FAILED,....again! I'm not going to make any analogies, or state any conclusions/opinions.....I'm done.

Been a pleasure gentlemen, but I'm not interested in another pumper -v- hater season of angst and analysis. Should there be REAL changes, rather than the typical deck chair rearrangements, I may return, or not! I've had a good run, but I think I'll take my leave from the interwebz/forums.

PEACE.....

GO DAWGS....

FIRE RICHT!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, kentdaddy, Buc

More
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds