Forum

Monday - Come own Georgia win this one 'bama beat Down.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69388 by Buc
Steve, for sure we can't control the elements.

Like conditions to be optimal for both sides, does away with the other "stuff" that is often the excuse given.

Watching the Pruitt video, which he does not do often, (speak to the press) straight forward, honest to the bone.

Still have the belief that Pruitt is a short timer as a defensive coordinator. The defense has a successful 2015, Pruitt will be "recruited heavily". No end to the offers he will receive.

Pruitt is established in Alabama, Florida and Georgia. Three states that have an enormous amount of talent. As he says in the video, too much talent out there for one university to sign everyone. Some of that going on with Georgia recruiting right now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #69389 by Buc
Interesting comment coming from a player that has faced off with both Georgia and Alabama.

Alabama beat Louisiana-Monroe 34-0 on Saturday. Georgia opened its season by beating Louisiana-Monroe 51-14.

''Alabama's defense is a lot bigger. Georgia's defense is a lot faster,'' said Louisiana-Monroe wide receiver Ajalen Holley, who said he thought his team's running backs ''could be on the edge a little better against Alabama. When it comes to Georgia, we couldn't, because they're a faster outside defense.''

Holley said Alabama's defensive line ''can fill gaps better than Georgia.''
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 6 months ago #69390 by yankeedawg1
Looks like the weather breaks clear on Friday..

Good. Read in AHB about our Bama connection.....

CJP won't leave unless the opportunity is a

Bigger stage than UGA. His first goal as I have

Posted before is to become the best DC in the

SEC which would make him best in college

Football. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69391 by Wartdawg

Buc wrote: Interesting comment coming from a player that has faced off with both Georgia and Alabama.

Alabama beat Louisiana-Monroe 34-0 on Saturday. Georgia opened its season by beating Louisiana-Monroe 51-14.

''Alabama's defense is a lot bigger. Georgia's defense is a lot faster,'' said Louisiana-Monroe wide receiver Ajalen Holley, who said he thought his team's running backs ''could be on the edge a little better against Alabama. When it comes to Georgia, we couldn't, because they're a faster outside defense.''

Holley said Alabama's defensive line ''can fill gaps better than Georgia.''

First half of the Southern game we were trying to run through the 0-3 holes between center and guards, and guards and tackles with little success. 'Bama's strength is filling those gaps so I don't see us having any success there. If we couldn't move Southern out of the way, we certainly wont move Smart's boys.

However we killed Southern in the second half using the designed cut back and
attacking the edges outside of the tackles. If that is 'Bama's weakness, it bodes well
for us if we follow that game plan.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 6 months ago #69392 by yankeedawg1
iMac will not be charged. Vic has decided not

To file charges ACCP said case closed

CMR is expected to comment today at his

Presser.... Just maybe lesson learned

Youth....drives you to.......Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

More
8 years 6 months ago #69394 by Buc
Wartdawg, glad that you got the point I was trying to make. I understand that you understand. Guess I am in agreement with you.

Offensively Alabama has Howard, a NFL bound tight end. They will as Pruitt pointed out in the video about the Alabama quarterback . . . . rollout and throw the football. Rolling out usually or should I say many times the tight end is the recipient of the pass.

Mentioned earlier in this thread that slants "could" give us a big boost in this game, especially if our offensive line is giving Lambert some breathing room. We have three tight ends that are more than adequate. Sony in the slot or Marshall in the slot, going to be tough for "any" defensive coordinator, including Kirby Smart. Have great respect for Kirby, so does Pruitt.

Mitchell does not have to be on a fly pattern all game, he also is one of the best receivers in college (when well) cutting off his pattern.

Just thoughts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wartdawg

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds